Reviews for Choices
Shadow of a Black Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lovely, well written story. I only have two criticisms: 1) Sirius was Narcissa's cousin, not her brother! and 2) Narcissa never actually took the Dark Mark and was never a recognised Death Eater, she was just a supporting member because of her husband's involvement.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awesome!
/Secretly she was thought to be the brain behind Lucius' and Draco's actions, the one who guided the men from the background, never visible but always there./
Nicely contrasted:
/Looking down she saw Narcissas arms resting against her. And she saw the Dark Mark, black against the luminous skin./
Yes! Oh, Yes!
/She had wanted to just make Ginny feel at ease with her and to make her forget the tragedy her life had been until now. Now Narcissa wanted more./
Nice line :)
/"Love me. Let me love you."/
Nice story, I'm so glad that you shared!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awesome Story
sidneyishiphop chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
As this was posted five years ago, I highly doubt that you are going to return to continue this or possibly write more stories like this, but I really wish you would. I love this story. Everything about it.
MyNameIsFred chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Interesting, Interesting. I just have one comment: Sirius was Narcissa's cousin, not brother.
fragmentsofthemoon chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
good story!

i like how you brought out narcissa's feeling from behind the sneer
asmntu chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
?
GreenEyesBlind chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very well written. The description of her caressing Ginny was extremely well done. Definitely one of the best erotic moments I've read.
Aythius chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
You don't know how much I loved that! It wasn't really graphic in a way. I really loved it!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I would love for you to up-date this story please.

Please and Thank you,

i like it. well written
washedout chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Nicely written!
Rakshasa chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Very differnt but nicly written.
snappish79 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Hey, thanks for reviewing my fic, thought that one good turn deserved another!

Although I don't usually read any of the slash stuff, this story was really good.

Everyone (including me _~) always writes the happy ending to the war. You don't really see the other way the war could end. Very descriptive. I liked it!