Reviews for Too Late for Love?
Dragos-serenity chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
you are so dead woman! GR! How can you end it like that, you could have at least had Hiei die in the end so he could be with his love! I mean seriosly it would be at least parshaly(i know i spelled that wrong)happy in one way or another. *SOB*
Yurikoto Ty chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
That was AWESOME! But I think you could have made it just a little bit longer, for the sake of good reviews and such that you worry about. I absolutely love the way you let Kurama die and Hiei carry him off. THAT WAS SO SWEET! Now I'm not one into yaoi(whatever its called, I don't remember-.-') and all that, but I think this was incredible, considering that Tagashi-sama had planned to make them a couple in the first place. I don't know why he didn't, I think that would have been absolutely adorable, don't you? Oh well, what's done is done, but I think you should write more.

Koi!

Yurikoto, Ty

P.S. Yes, I am a girl. my friends just call me Ty.
silverkitsunehiei chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
well-written...but...wa..why did kurama have to die?

uh...but anyways it's a cool piece of work
xxhkxx66 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
WTF! THAT WAS THE BEST KURAMAHIEI FIC I HAVE READ IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME! IT WAS GREAT!
Kitsune Gem chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
umm when kuramas human bodie dies shouldent he become yoko again?
Destiny's lot chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Oh you killed Kurama. Very fast paced story, lots of action, the dailogue was pretty good and they all stayed in character, over all a good but sad story.

Ja ne
What2callmyself chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Ah! Karasu is an evil, evil person! Poor Kurama! But I have no doubt they would be reunited once agian, at least in my head anyway. _
MydridFox09 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
HEY WEIRD. ILUV IT SO FAR. IM GONNA KEEP READING

N.
Kay chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
No! Poor Kurama!:*(. Please make an epilogue!
thy-stalker chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
it made me cry...please do another chapter...i must find out how Hiei handles Kurama's death and if he goes on a killing spree to advenge Kurama...if that did happen then it would be very funny yet sad...oh..good story...please update soon..
Shinaki chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Cool, Kurama is a bit OOC, but Karasu is perfect, and that's hard since he's only in a few episodes. Anyway, write more soon before I am forced to pull a HIei and end up with your heart on my blade. ; It sounded cooler in my head... WRITTEE!
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Wonderfully written. You really are a genius at this, and I love what you do with both your characters and your plot. Very well done!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Okay. that was great. i usually don't like yaoi but i think i'll make an exception. Keep writing and update soon!
timeflux chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
this one seems really great so far...I'll definitely continue reading it. I'm definitely interested in the rest :)
timeflux chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Hn, pretty good acctually...will continue reading this one whenever next chappie is up

and oh..I'm really not sure, but I think "Kuso" is spelled "K'so" or something like that...I see more "K'so" than "Kuso"'s...Thought you wanna know

Keep the good writing going.