Reviews for Still
susan pero chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ok sorry to say it but that is just an wast of space you could have wrote and actual story like something worth reading. my advice practice your skills.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Greetings. Thanks for reveiwing my little vignette, Candle in the Wind. It IS eerie how much that song sounds like Spuffy, no?
This was exactly what you promised. A short, sweet little poem. I loved that scene where they just lay there together... (lay? lie? Damn English teachers!) Anyway, it was beautiful
Kalystia chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hey, I really like this, its really interesting! Keep up the good work!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey, I really liked this, even if it was a little sad. "poor lil scoobies" heheh that's a good one. You should read my poem "Hey you" it's kind of... well not similar, but sort of sad and sweet too. Excellent work!
i-hate-AUs chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey, after reading your review of my fic, I decided to come and read you stuff, and I really like this! It was sweet, but a little sad at the same time. Great work!
Duckies89 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey, this story was ok...i mean i can write a much better fanfic! hahaha jk i thought it was good (but i still think mine could be better :-)) It was short, sweet, yadda yadda this whole being nice thing is really startin to bug me! Hahah byez
Miss Manda chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Keep up the good work!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Ok... this is REALLY stupid but Im leaving myself a review. Mostly because other people said that they couldn't leave them, and a lit'l bit for my own moral.