Reviews for Long Way Down
Japanese Perverted chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Wonderful job on this story!
THE CRAZY BISH IN THE ROOM chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
fataldisease chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Hey there, i love you story it's so funny. keep it up. there's just one thing well i think it's not kinda nice for chris to call jill a bitch a lot. it kinda gives me the impression that he hates her so much and he's not a gentleman like he seemed to be in the games. that's all besides that the story is pretty great
D-Chan-67 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i love this story! it was great! i had a lot of fun reading it. it was funny
D-Chan-67 chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
i really liked this story... it was very good. i was shcoked at some spots of it. i hope there is a sequel.
Tedric chapter 22 . 2/17/2009
I posted a review in your other story but felt that I needed to post one here in your actual story. You did a great job with this, your Jill and Chris have great chemistry. While they retain certain traits from the games, you also give them something else and it works.

The rest of the characters are great too. I think everyone can get attached to the S.T.A.R.S team so when the mansion incident happens, its heartwrenching in a way since we have to say goodbye to those we have come to love. So very good job on bringing these characters to life, you did a terrific job.
drakenichols1 chapter 22 . 4/6/2008
this is awesome man. i gotta admit though i did get pissed in a few parts. especially the whole Jackson ordeal. anyway, keep it up
Rompiku chapter 22 . 2/23/2008
I came across this story a few days ago and instantly became hooked. I just finished. I like the way how you wrote Chris & Jill's relationship. It was very interesting and unique. I hope to see many more Chris/Jill fics from you in the future!
holli chapter 22 . 1/6/2008
This is such an awesome story, I can't stop reading it! Please make a sequel )
TheGreyMan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I love this story! I could read it over and over again and not get bored! This is definately my favourite story on this site!

I hope you consider writing a sequel because you are a very talented writer !
chris chapter 22 . 10/16/2007
NO whyd it end like that! so sad...
J.L. Zielesch chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
Interesting to say the least, but good for a laugh.
Nick chapter 22 . 1/10/2007
Hey, its me nick. Remember? from like forever ago with the two pages of comments? Yeah that nick. haha. well i was just reading your story, and ill just say this... DAMN! you have talent i think. ;) I have got to say that this is one of my favorite stories. it had a little bit of typographical errors, but im not gonna nag u on that. i also noticed that u had people say "in case u havent noticed" alot. hehehe, patern. but naw, i think it would be great to write a sequal if you were up to it. HELL U COULD EVEN THROW ME INTO THE STORY! (but only if u wanted to) Last name Gonzalez just in case. but back to subject. I really enjoyed your story, and hope to see more from you in the future.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The reactions to Jill's arrival were pretty funny, but overall, this doesn't quite seem like a comedy. I was a little bored at some parts. Still, I'll continue to read at some point if I don't forget. It is pretty interesting, and the interactions between the characters is done well.
SilverSpoons chapter 22 . 3/6/2006
Wow I can’t believe its over for good. I must have missed this chapter because I don’t remember reading it earlier. Anyways great, great job! Excellent job! I’m so happy that Chris and Jill didn’t part on angry terms cause that would make for a bad meeting lol. The end was so, so cute. About her waiting for him for as long as it takes. Great touch. I’m so sad to see this story go but it was absolutely incredible. Definitely... I call for a sequel!