Reviews for Father Mine
Lucyole chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
LOVED IT your story was/is amazing really great written, very exciting, interesting, cute,
dramatic a little bit fun was there too and romantic as well it had everything in it.
the couple was great i like harry more than Darien (hate that guys guts he was better in the manga and rpg than in the anime version) you are a real good writer. *cookies for you*
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
I loved it great story
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
SQUEEEE! I LOVE IT SO FAR IM GONNA ENJOY READING THIS!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
loved it :D
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
finally some one is putting fudge in his place
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 8/7/2010
nice
yorushihe chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
aha! I'm sorry.. I said I had misplaced info, and I trully did. *sweet drop*

anyway, I did a little research *asked people around* and came up with the legend! *google helped ;)*

It is not San Peter, it is São Jorge (Saint George ?) anyway.

He killed a dragon, I dunno the whole legend, but it is pretty stuffy. And here in Brasil, people say that isntead of a bunny (japan) you can see Sainf George riding his dragon. xD
yorushihe chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Oh!

I was feeling so giddy to give you this info! I couldn't wait x)

Ah! I'm from Brazil (Brasil), you know that in Japan, they say that it is possible to see a rabit pictured on the moon, that's why Serena's japanese name is Tsukino, Usagi (Moon's bunny). And here in Brasil, we are taught that on the moon, lies San Peter riding his dragon. San Peter's Dragon is a pretty popular myth XD.

that's not all, of course!

On the Greek mithology, there was a goddess of the moon, her name was Selena, moon's name. She was married to Endymion, an Earth's prince, but she actually birthed a child of Zeus, taking as how beautiful she was, she had thousands of children thought... (you can look this up, it's backgrounded though, my memory is quite hazy, so I may have swyped a few things...)

that's all for now! xD

bye!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 31 . 1/11/2009
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Alex Ultra chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
I'm sorry, but I just had to point this out: "Don’t worry, the transition to the wizarding world is coming. I don’t plan to make this a 30 chapters story either! -_-"

Current Chapter Count: 31 XD My how plans change. ;

Alex Ultra: From Normal to Nottingham

LATER
ally0212 chapter 31 . 9/2/2008
You never did make a sequel to this story. Please do I really liked it.
3d chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
I do not like this story. Many of the people in the story are out of character. That usually does not bother me, as it is the author's story and he/she is free to write as desired. However, when reading this, I get a feeling that this story is under developed and you make the story's characters behave differently because you wish it to help push your story along easily-not because different characters are truly needed for the story. However the characters also feel 2-dimensional and lack depth or intelligent thought. I see these things in all of the characters from Sirius to Minerva. I gave this story a chance, but I am not reading any more of it.

I read one of your other stories and, while not perfect, I liked it. I think that is part of the reason I am disappointed in this story. However, the other story was written after this story, so your abilities as an author have improved.
princesaangelbebe chapter 31 . 5/28/2008
Yeih! I loved this story, although I wish the Senshi would have been more apart of it. But Sirius and Remus where talking about Harry and Usagi.. umm does that mean they where doing the horizntal salsa? lol
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 31 . 3/21/2008
WOO-HOO! HAPPY ENDING!

I'll just believe that Chibiusa is Harry's and Usagi's kid...

Anyway, LOVED it! This was so totally awesome! Hope to see mre Usagi/Harry pairings in the future! Arigato gosaimasu! Thank you for letting me read this!

Sincerely,

Tsuki
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 30 . 3/21/2008
Woo-Hoo! Usagi and Harry are together!

I just hope that Chibiusa is Harry's kid!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »