Reviews for Father Mine
Serene Lunar Echo chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
YEAH YEAH YEAH!. I totally loved this chapter. I so can not wait for the sequal. This was such a good story. Write the one shor story soon. If you wanna read a really good story it's called Lupin's Daughter. It has 5 chapters. It is so funny. Write another chaper soon.
koosei chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
AW! that's so sweet! It's fluffy too!
But, what did you mean at the beginning when you said something about a sequel? Does that mean you're going to be doing a continuation?
keep writing!
Ja ne!
Lady Light chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
Whee! I really loved this fic. cAn't wait till the next one.
Sliver of Melody chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
O I loved it! Nicely done!
lady aya chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
aw ::sniffles:: so wonderful! :crys: im so happy for them... ::people look over and shake there heads:: GREAT I LOVED IT LIKE THE PAST 400 TIMES IVE SAID IT!
lady aya chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
firelightz chapter 31 . 12/21/2003
very nicely done. It's a good ending to the story, with a nice and hopeful but realistic feel to it. can't wait to see what you come up with next for a story!
duckmasta2020 chapter 30 . 12/19/2003
another good story your a really good author u could make money making books if u wanted to!
oh yeah! u should try a rei or ami romance fic. i like those most of them are good but i bet u would do better!
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
_~
Eternal Raine chapter 30 . 12/15/2003
I love this! OOh sequel!
Usagi no Megami chapter 30 . 12/15/2003
REALY REALY REALY GREAT STORY! I CAN'T ABSOLUTLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU SEQUAL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT OUT IT"S FIRST CHAPTER SOON! REALLY SOON REALY REALY SOON! LOL REALY GREAT I CNA"T WAIT TO SEE HARY AND USAGI MARIIED!
Angel of Saturns Silence chapter 30 . 12/14/2003
Yes! Sequal mus be made! Must read more...and more...and more! In case you haven't figured it out alread (but you probably have _) I love this story almost more than life itself!
Taiki chapter 30 . 12/14/2003
Excellent story! I so loved it! Keep it up woman! Chow!
Ishtar chapter 30 . 12/14/2003
great ending. so romantic. You have great sure to put it to good use. I look forward to your next again.
Ishtar
Eternal Raine chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
Great story! I don't have time to read the whole thing right now, though...-_-()
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »