Reviews for Father Mine
Azure-x-Roze chapter 31 . 1/5/2008
Brill story!
deathgeonous chapter 31 . 12/19/2007
Cute story. Thanks for writng this, bye for now.
Tzarista chapter 31 . 11/11/2007
great story
serenity wayne chapter 20 . 9/30/2007
good story
vannadear chapter 31 . 8/11/2007
This was such a well done crossover, very hard to find! I love the Father/Daughter relationship, great job!
ladyfaith7 chapter 31 . 8/10/2007
wonderful story1
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 8/3/2007
Another awesome story. Please keep on writing. This is the first HPSM fan fic that i have ever read. and i still give it 10/5.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 31 . 5/12/2007
A great story and I loved it, but there were some places in the wizarding world you named incorrectly such as the Ministry of wizards being the Ministry of Magic and St. Mungo's hospital for wizards being St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, but other than that there wasn't much else, allthough I am wondering if you read the entire book of The Order of The Phoenix or if you just changed som parts to suit your story:) Anyway keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 31 . 3/10/2007
wow, I can't believe that I actually ended up reading this whole story in one setting... or is it sitting? O.o oh well, it doesn't matter! XD what matters is that this fic was really good! I just loved it when the senshi and usagi basically crashed the graduation. XD And Haruka. *shakes head* she just has to stir up trouble wherever she goes doesn't she? lol So much of it was really good, like Sirius' childishness, especially when Usagi was nice to Snape. XD

I love a lot of your fanfics. You're really good, and I hope to read more of your stories. But if you'll excuse me, I've been sitting long enough just reading this, and I think my legs are asleep. -'
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 31 . 12/13/2006
I LOVED THIS FIC! if you know of any good SM/HP crossovers let me know! :)
Victoria Noble chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
I'm not usually a fan of this pairing but I like this story!
annethepyro chapter 14 . 11/15/2006
I know! Harry's a wolf!
annethepyro chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wow. I'm starting to like this story already.
himekosorano chapter 31 . 9/23/2006
This was one of the first fics I ever read and in my first review, I must say I gushed quite a bit. I still love the story line, but after reading more great fanfiction, this one just isn't the greatest. Like I said, the plot is great, but things like tenses and grammar and the way you worded some things just didn't flow. When I was reading through the story, I just kept thinking "it would be so much better if she worded this like this," etc.

I still love your story, but I do think it could definitely use some minor improvements.
Awlric Hayell chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
You know, I think it would be fitting if Harry's Animagus form was some sort of Magical Mongoose. It would fit his personality perfectly. As for Malfoy...*wink* White Ferret.
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »