Reviews for Painful Memories
Hikari-Kayko chapter 11 . 1/28/2008
updates are few and far between eh? i liked it, but its been so long! i'm really interested to see the outcome! so she's still not really sure of who she is? (amnisia is a bitch, lol) and the little green monster (jelousy) has reared its ugly head! yippy! that always makes thinks way more interesting! MORE SOON PLEAZ!

~HIKARi
Lathya chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
nice chapter. The bold is a little distracting, but it's still awesome. It's cute, Ayane is jealous. Also, you don't need to state things like how Ayane is jealous and she just doesn't realize that. You don't need to straight out state things like that, what you had was fine. Please update soon.

Jyanne
Ayane Sakurai chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This was really cool. And hey-I have the same name as the character!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
ACK! where'd you go? i wanna know what happens next! you can't honustly leave it at that... can you? oO i like your story al lot even though sometimes it's a little hard to follow what is happening. pleaz up date as soon as possibly! the suspence will kill me! _~

~HIKARi
leh chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
TOTALLY AWSOME CHAPTER! Oh and to answer to your comment, I would just like to say that if Ayane were to regain her memory maybe someone could tell her what happend to sweet little Yukina when Aya tries to attack her. Just a thought! _
leh chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
COOL CHAPPIE! But whats with the guru or whatever? SHES GONNA KILL AGAIN ISNT SHE? _
leh chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I like it so far. But I thoguth it was kinda cruel for her to do that to a demon. HE JUST WANTED TO SEE HIS BELOVED! How do you think SHE would like it if someone hunted her down for no reason and JUST when you were going to see your family! Now THATS heart break right there.
hogel234 chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Nice story. I was confused at first but the explainations on the bottom really help. Keep up the good work!
Lathya chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
AH! No! SHe can't be! She and Hiei didn't even hook up yet, Ayane can't be dead. I WON'T ALLOW IT! SOMEONE CALL 911! NOW! T_T I can't stand it. I'm going to go die now, unless I find a way to keep Ayane from dying...although I doubt that would effect what happens in the story. Please update soon.

Lathya chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
My goodness! That's horrible! That was all so sick and twisted and morbid and discusting and...utterly beautiful! I LOVE IT! I know, I'm sick, I can't help it, I ADORE stuff like this! It makes me complete. _ Please update soon.

lMl i n t chocolate xD chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
GAH!UPDATE PLEASE! STORIE SO GOD!
Drackial chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
Damn, too bad her Mom's voice faded before telling the secret, I want to know! I was wondering when she would lose her memory though, but she has. Heh heh, shampoo was thrown at Hiei, would've been funnier if he was hit, but I don't know.
brezzybrez chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
keep it going! you finially update and you stop at a good part!
Lathya chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
...wait...there is nothing to see? What is Hiei looking for that's not on a girl's body...wait...don't answer that...this is not that kind of fic...I hope. No it's not. Anyway, so I guess "Aya-chan" is back to square one huh? No memories, what so ever! My god! She does not have the best of luck now does she. Plz update soon.

BleedingAngels911 chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
I liked it. It's a awsome story. Don't know what I didn't like...and you don't need to improve. It's entertaining. Can't wait till they get together or w/e. I enjoyed it, Update soon.