Reviews for The Things We Go Through
jeffsgirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
i loved it you should right more! good job!
KazzaXTreme chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Hey great chaptery keep the writing up!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Hey I hope that you do write more. I really want to see what is going to happen. Please being a Chicago girl myself I love home town fic's.
Sierra-Raine chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Great so far I am intrigued. I can't wait to read more. I hope Shanny is ok.
Nic chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
I'm so glad to see a sequal! It's great so far, I can't wait till action picks up. All your stories rock, so keep up the good work!
NC Sixx chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey! nice to see that you are back. Where the hell are all of your reviews? I checked out Grateful Reunion and it says you have thirty reviews for it. So, where are they here? Let's aim for fourty!

Um, anyways, just update soon, I'll be rooting for ya and maybe more people'll be on on Monday.

NC Sixx
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Great to see you in action once again! How did you THINK fans (me included) could resist a sequel? I fullty credit you to making me love Shannon now (I used to think he was a nerd) thank you so much! If it weren't for your stories, I wouldn't like him! If ya ever wanna talk, tell me how things are going in North Carolina () and I will gladly write back! This is excellent, I really do hope you continue. Jeff and Shannon would be hot, I wonder why Shannon is so nervous aroun Matt. Any chance of Mark appearing once again? This is mad, keep it up!

~ Jeff's Favourite Skittle~