Reviews for Second Chance
EvreHavva chapter 40 . 7/24
Me encanto. gracias.
StillBlooming37 chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwww beauty and the beast so cute
Not one character is even remotely likeable. How did you do that?
chaosmoon75 chapter 29 . 2/2
This is one of the better AU stories I have ever read. I am having a hard time deciding which is really more evil, the Naraku of the original, that wants the jewel for personal gain and is willing to do anything for it or this one. I'm leaning towards this one. Thinking about it gives me the serious creeps.
Ugh chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Good premise, bad execution. Sesshomaru is out of character and Kagome is annoying. Serious topics are made dull and boring. Good writing, other than that nothing more to say. Angst was a very bad route to go for this story. It would've been better as a romance humour book.
Tosha232 chapter 40 . 10/29/2017
I cried like a big baby!i really want to read the other version from media minor
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 35 . 10/22/2017
she can work! wth?!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
she can work! what the hell?!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
This story is basically Beauty & the Beast, except Kagome is super dumb and "naive" and completely lacks a backbone. It's also driven by dialog, which would be fine if the conversations between the characters didn't sound like they were stuck in high school.

I like that you try to shed light on child abuse, but even the execution of that was pretty shallow. What parent talks about their child's sexual assault by "chirping"? No one recovers that quickly and cases aren't resolved by CPS that quickly either.

I know this was written long ago, but just thinking about all the old fanfiction from back in the day, it would have been better to just not include "real" issues in romance stories if they weren't going to be dealt with in a realistic way. This story would have been better if Kagome was just a regular daycare center employee.
Maremare1616 chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
I love the details of this story. It's horrific but honestly I would have never known otherwise the details these people go through on a daily basis trying to help children in need. Can't wait to read more of the story.
Sessh0maru chapter 40 . 3/3/2017
This story is so beautiful. I just read every chapter and they were all so wonderful!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 40 . 2/19/2017
intrigante intrigante! me agrada! lo seguire :3
insanity1911 chapter 40 . 2/18/2017
First of all: I so loved this story 3
And now that it's over...I am happy and sad. Happy cause it was wonderful. ..and sad cause it's over.

Only thing bothering me was that I had to switch to mediaminer for parts of the story...U don't really like that site.

But other than that. ...thx for sharing .
Yuki no Ai chapter 40 . 2/5/2017
I really loved the story thank you so much for writing it"!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I'm really confused as to where this story actually takes place. America or Japan? Its like you didn't even TRY to place the story. I'm pretty sure they don't have places like PetSmart in Tokyo, you could of at least tried to make an effort into at least clearing up the location. Not only that, you're using American names WITH Japanese names, I don't understand that? Also, the intervals between the paragraphs are really rushed. One minute Kagome is starting her day and then not even a few paragraphs down, she's finally ending it. The idea is great, but the execution of it, well, isn't.
4,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »