Reviews for Second Chance
This story is basically Beauty & the Beast, except Kagome is super dumb and "naive" and completely lacks a backbone. It's also driven by dialog, which would be fine if the conversations between the characters didn't sound like they were stuck in high school.

I like that you try to shed light on child abuse, but even the execution of that was pretty shallow. What parent talks about their child's sexual assault by "chirping"? No one recovers that quickly and cases aren't resolved by CPS that quickly either.

I know this was written long ago, but just thinking about all the old fanfiction from back in the day, it would have been better to just not include "real" issues in romance stories if they weren't going to be dealt with in a realistic way. This story would have been better if Kagome was just a regular daycare center employee.
Maremare1616 chapter 4 . 3/12
I love the details of this story. It's horrific but honestly I would have never known otherwise the details these people go through on a daily basis trying to help children in need. Can't wait to read more of the story.
LePengwen chapter 40 . 3/3
This story is so beautiful. I just read every chapter and they were all so wonderful!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 40 . 2/19
intrigante intrigante! me agrada! lo seguire :3
insanity1911 chapter 40 . 2/18
First of all: I so loved this story 3
And now that it's over...I am happy and sad. Happy cause it was wonderful. ..and sad cause it's over.

Only thing bothering me was that I had to switch to mediaminer for parts of the story...U don't really like that site.

But other than that. ...thx for sharing .
Yuki no Ai chapter 40 . 2/5
I really loved the story thank you so much for writing it"!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I'm really confused as to where this story actually takes place. America or Japan? Its like you didn't even TRY to place the story. I'm pretty sure they don't have places like PetSmart in Tokyo, you could of at least tried to make an effort into at least clearing up the location. Not only that, you're using American names WITH Japanese names, I don't understand that? Also, the intervals between the paragraphs are really rushed. One minute Kagome is starting her day and then not even a few paragraphs down, she's finally ending it. The idea is great, but the execution of it, well, isn't.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Awesome! Inu version of beauty and the beast!... Why did it take me so long to stumble upon it?
Undertheskys chapter 40 . 2/12/2016
Good story but ending was lil disappointing
Undertheskys chapter 40 . 2/12/2016
Yay he's back
Undertheskys chapter 38 . 2/12/2016
Ohh no Sesshomaru dint die man
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 2/12/2016
YAAAAAAY! Shippo is going to be with Kagome now
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 2/12/2016
The officers are probably like "Yo this dog is hella smart"
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 2/12/2016
Wondet when Kagome is gonna find out
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 2/12/2016