Reviews for The Ring
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 1/25
how precious to have a friend like legolas!
J.C chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Legolas has BLUE eyes !
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
It was great
silverfox chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
aww shucks. *shuffles feet* thats cute.
silverfox chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
lol, a tad exaggerated with the emotional drama, perhaps? but this is quite grand, of course
Cute little legolas chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I always love the way fanfic writers portray Legolas and Aragorn to be best friends, close and always there for one another. But sometimes, some writters write about tragedy and argumkents between the two and somne of them are so cruel that I csnnot stand to see either one get hurt anymore, so I eventually turn the comp off. But this story has jus the right amount of angst, tragedy and argument. Great story. look forward to the next chappies.
A-zla chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Hihi, I liked this story, too! You see, I'm currently working through your stories...
Kaikura Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
WOw! this chapter was really great! I think you did capture the extent of their friendship as friends, which is hard to do. Though in those days, men were allowed to be more open with their friendships and have it not be awkward. It was good though, I love the diction you used! I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters
"What are you, a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T"
(sorry, the quote in your bio reminded me of this quote...Johnny Depp and Ewan are such great actoirs!)
Gozilla chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Very good piece of work! Detailed and touching! Well done! -
Beth chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
I'm not sure if I did review this already...But I read it MONTHS ago, and loved it. What is it about your writing that is so appealing?
Starlit Hope chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Wow! I finally got around to reading this *embarassed smile* I love this idea more than the one in the extended Version of the Two Towers...*grin* it was so much more personal...I loved Legolas reading upside know-*grin* You could always do a sequel to Vig. of the Fellowship and have a story of them seeing him read upside down...oh come on-I had to try -
Gershwhen chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
I'm glad you didn't give this story up after Part 1 - even if it isn't canon. I enjoyed it greatly, and found the intense friendship between Legolas and Aragorn a much more favorable backstory for the ring.

A lovely "missing scene" to the Two Towers. And I look forward to more tales of the two men's friendships (especially during the early years!)
grumpy chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
hi there just wanted to say how much i liked your story, putting aside the true ring thing, the story is very good, and makes a good other version
Lindaleriel chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
you did a really good job with that, really enjoyed it
Sentimental Star chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You finished it, oh, hooray! (::grins:: Can you tell how eagerly I've been waiting for this?) Great Job! Keep up the terrific work, and I'll be on the look out for more of your stories.

Sentimental Star