Reviews for Legend
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 4/11
Fun little story.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hee. I love the format and enjoy the concept. Your use of Dawn, Cordy, and Oz for the early preservation and the outrageous time scale you chose to work on were great fun, and the rock opera was an awesome format to include. And a fillip of humor at the expense of historians who take ourselves too seriously. Heh.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like it, it's something to think about...

Cally
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Fav Parts? Spike beats up the actor, and Earth in the Encyclopedia Galactica.

I laughed so hard...

Thanks for writing this,

Kin.
Srin chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh, wow. I rarely read Buffy fic, but I saw this on a links list and was intrigued by the premise, so I came and read it and just wow. Very well written, very well executed, and just generally awesome.
nichbuket chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I found this story very interesting. People are always twisting tales/myths/and facts for there own use. This is a great take on that. Cool.
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow. Cool post-history for the series.
cbtreks chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was recced on the crack_van lj this weekend. I'm so glad - if it hadn't, I'd have missed out on an excellent story. This is one I'll be keeping to reread in the future. Thanks for posting it.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
History is the lies agreed on by the survivors...and no one gets out alive. Kudos for a fascinating and thought-provoking fic.
NoNamelllllll chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wonderful! I was tripping all the way through this; it's so exactly what happens when people look at history, and get it all messed up in modern perspective. Loved it!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This was so highly amusing and very clever! I loved Codry's interview and the Dingos Ate My Baby article. Excellent work!
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This was hillarious and a great read. It would be interesting to see the counter to this with "real" history handed down through the new watcher's council through all the years...
Finn Mac Cool chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Loved this fic! The idea is incredibly unique and serves as an excellent future fic. I especially liked how the legend of Slayers continued ever afterward, much to the enjoyment of fanboys, much to the disdain of society's rebuilders, and of passing interest to aliens. The only problem I had was that, in Dawn fictionalising people's names, the attempt to stay close to the original makes them seem very out of place (Aspen?). Still, overall, a brilliant idea and great execution. Bravo.
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Brilliant, utterly and completely brilliant. An absolute hoot, but so true, the way history can become distorted and mythologised. This story is a true work of art. Loved the slight nod towards H2G2, and the use of the Encyclopaedia Galactica. I enjoyed every minute if reading it.
Christina K chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Loving this *so* much. I adore stories that work within the formats of news and/or historical records. Especially as they gradually morph over time; I would like to think that the facts wouldn't get lost, but of course they would. I think having Spike beat up the lead in the NewGen series was hysterical, though. Go, Dawnie, and the ability to get away with anything. Go, Marcus, and a wonderful tour de force.