Reviews for Faint Hearts Need Not Apply
Flpirate305 chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Hey TL,

Your story is really interesting and captures the essence of what was X-men Evolution. I can really see it flowing in with the series, you capture each of the characters very well. Each of their personalities were impressively accurate, I really felt like I was apart of the X-men family and was able to feel for them throughout the chaos, and unnerving anti-mutant events and uprisings. You were able to make the characters realistic, and the reader connect to the characters as you went along with them in their day to day lives, of not only being superheroes (who fought and protected without recognition, and being mistreated for the very things that make them able to protect) but students, and teenagers as well. And the relationship between Remy and Rogue is very sweet and I was able to see it grow and change throughout the story, as they got to know one another. I very much like your take on their relationship and personalities (as well as everyone else )

I am left on a cliff-hanger, still wanting more, and so many unanswered questions. I would be very grateful and happy for you to Please Continue! )

Looking forward to reading more from you soon, hope you have a great week ) MAR
cerrenous chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
UPDATE THIS , AND FINISH IT! OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FEED YOU TO MY ARMY OF ZOMBIES !DO IT ! DO IT -NOW-!
tfobmv18 chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
I like it. Please continue it. I wonder how the students will react to the decision to homeschool them. Keep up the good work.
FluidDegree chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
cool story are you going to continue?
USWeasil chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
okay so this may not really do anything since you obviously havnt updated in a couple years but... I REALLY LIKE THIS FREAKIN STORY! ITS SUCKS THERE'S NO ENDING!
Dawns Heart chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
Aw! Don;t leave this story here! It's so good. I love the idea, and the writing style. Rogue is so much more dynamic, and Remy really seems more realistic. I hope you update soon, you're a great writer! :D

TTFN
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 17 . 10/10/2006
please tell me that you're going to keep updating. PLease tell me you haven't abadoned the story. That this 2 year hiatus is coming to an abbrupt end! PLEASE!
NightmareMonster chapter 17 . 6/20/2006
i really like this fanfic. you write it so you havent updated in hopin to see a new chapter up sometime. ;)
addtothenoise chapter 17 . 9/27/2005
This is a really great story you have going here. Surprised that I never saw it earlier, but it looks like it's been a really long time since you've updated. So please do so soon. Can't wait to see where you're taking this. :-)
Some Scribbles chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
Aww, how sweet. Too bad he's still in his 'get heart smash heart' phase.

I so totally loved the way that she tricked him to come near. At first I was like "Oh no, how embarassing." And then I started to hope that it was a trick, but I didn't think it was. And then it was! And she took him down! Yeah! (I mean, sure, he flipped her over again, but that's all part of the game, right?)
Some Scribbles chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
O, his shock at the brush-off. Priceless!

I'm glad that his empathy couldn't pick up on her desire through the emotion muddle. That he can use that to get her at this stage has always seemed a bit unfair to me.
Some Scribbles chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Ah, the hunt! Very nice set up. :0D
chicita chapter 17 . 4/4/2005
please update i might have to cry or hoe bout a cookie or ice cream come on what eill it take
jade chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
i laughed so hard when she found that noe in her back pocket and not just that he touched her butt without her knowing hes good well anyways i love this fic so far (im not done reading but i just had to comment on that)
Sanaria chapter 17 . 11/24/2004
Wonderful! I love the Rogue and Remy-ness in this story (though lacking in this chapter *tear*). Please update soon.