Reviews for Darkness Visible
Sanada chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
You once told me you finish all of your fanfics. My son drew fan art of Remembering to Breath and Darkness Visible characters complaining about being abandon for you to write Tiger Hunt 13 years ago (it had Ginji and Goku dressed as pirates to get your attention). I would love to see the end of this...PLEASE! Happy New Year my friend.
Saubree chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Please, please. Just continue this! Please!
Saubree chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Oh. Thank you ! I thought he was dead and this was to perfect of a read as for my eyes not to get watery.
Saubree chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Noooo NO NO! NOO NO! Porque?
Retired Kitkat chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I soo love this story, even if it's unfinished. I was pretty sure I had it on my favourites so I could keep better track of it when I was feelling nostalgia and decided to reread it all again, but I think I was mistaken... Gotta remedy that now. Thanks for keeping it online for us to enjoy.
Hugs,
Kitkat
The Warrior Of LOVE chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
10YearsLater.. What went wrong? Where r u, Author-san? Waa, I still have my faith in you. Pls come back and continue the story.. Pretty please? I can't wait to read what's Raitei going to do now he's finally the one incharge -sobs-
KageFuego4 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Damnit, even these incomplete older works are proverbial masterpieces.
This counts as praise, right?
bahaghari chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
i can't remember when was the last time i reviewed this. i'm back for update, thought you finished the story. *chuckles* thought i'm left far back. i realized i have nothing to worry about. i hope you finish this story because it's really good.
Random Clone chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
So, it's past midnight and getting close to being finals week and what am I doing? Reading Darkness Visible while curled up on my couch. I honestly can't begin to tell you how much I'm in love with this story. The style you chose to write this story in is extremely effective for its type of mood. I can't really describe it, but it's certainly there! And the antagonist. You make him chillingly believable and don't fall into the common (IMO) pitfalls of typical "demon" stories (and the lore is simply beautiful); he's cunning and he's patient, the latter which perhaps contributes most to his creepiness. You've added the perfect balance of angst/hurt/comfort (Oh Gingi, I love thee, even if it gives me great joy to see you in torment :P) without going into sap or those wince-inducing paragraph upon paragraph in describing how bad his pain actually is... You make it tasteful, giving just enough to satisfy our palate but leaving the rest to discover for ourselves. The characterizations, as well, are fantastic. I can't go into how fantastic they are, though, because I'd run out of room, but basically, these characters you have written are the real-deal. They aren't copies, they are THE real deal, which makes me all kinds of happy.

Unfortunately, though, I see that Darkness hasn't been updated in a while. Although I am a realist and believe that I know what Darkness Visible's fate is going to be, I am also an idealist-I really, really hope that this beauty hasn't been dropped and that it will be updated soon. If not, however, thankyou thankyou thankyou for giving the community as much of "Darkness" as you have... It truly is a joy to read.
MarzBarz chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Relaizing that 6 years is a long time to leave something alone, I am flat-out begging you to finish this. It's so good, and you just brought Raitei into the mix, which spices everythign up, and now you've just left it to die? PLEASE finish this one, it's far too good to be left like this.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
This is really good. The story, the interaction, the emotion, even the pacing all match the flow of the story and make for good reading. I can't think of any legitimate criticism that doesn't sound like nitpicking at details. Wait, well, there is one.

While you said that it was still a ways off, you did promise that the end would be coming. It's been almost five years, but, hey, you were the one that said "keep the faith" and this is me hoping beyond hope something will resurrect your muse for this fandom (and this fic in particular).

Anyways, thanks for a great read.
zet098 chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Oh. My. GOD! THIS WAS AMAZING! I can't remember the last time a fanfic of any fandom had me at the edge of my seat with anticipation.

I realize you haven't updated since about four years ago. There's probably no hope for any new chapters, but I'd just like you to know that what you have done is amazing and worth favorite-ing regardless of whether it's ever updated.
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Wow, has it been a long time since you've updated...well, I would love to see this story finished, but even if it never is...I just wanted to leave a review telling you how amazing I find this to be. Through the brilliant art of concealing and revealing, you lay bare the inner workings and fears of the characters by what you say or the absense of it. And the plot itself is a twisting labrynth of motives and emotions. I have really enjoyed reading this.
Liz chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
You are going to finish this, aren't you? Oh, please say yes... Leaving Ginji where he is would be a sin. Can't go around commiting sins, right? So please put out another chapter. You're one of the few writers in this fandom I follow relgiously, as you characterize these two very well. Too many people write Ginji as a hyperactive child, and Ban as his babysitter. You touch on the complexities of the relationship, and coax them out, so reading any of your stories is a pleasure.

Liz
Lou chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
And the faith we keep. Don't worry cause we'll be here no matter what. _ Much luv!