Reviews for More Like A Man
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Very nice, indeed! Perfect, actually. I love Julian/Miles best of all the pairings. This story was just so well-written. Thank you and I hope you write more Julian/Miles very soon.
SeeingStars27 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This is great. The characterization was perfect, I really do see there relationship as being like this.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I remember that episode and I remember the "more like a man" comment, too. I always thought Julian/Miles would make a great pairing and that episode made me think so even more. Great job! Happy reading and writing!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was also depressing. But it didn't seem like it should have been. I liked it anyway.
VirginsBurnAlot chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I wasn't even a Miles Bashir shipper til I read this. Now i'm like hooked. Damn u.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This was really good; short and to the point, and yet you conveyed so much. I like the characterization and speculation about what may've been going on off-screen.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Nice introspection on Miles' part.

Psyfi chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This was really good. Keep writing.
Bubbles McCoy chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Aw. Nice.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hm. Well, while I'm not really a Julian/O'Brien slasher, I can see where you get it. And except for the sex, this IS how I see their relationship. They are quite different people in a lot of ways-case in point, of course, being Julian's wanting to help the Jem'Hadar, and O'Brien just wanting to do his duty as a Starfleet officer and get the hell outta there-but they do make good friends. They trust each other, and they are the sort of friends that can go to each other and talk when they need someone to talk to. Always liked that friendship...

As a side note, in my personal DS9 universe, Julian names one of his sons Miles... :)

But you're right about the girls being impressed with a) Julian as doctor and b) Julian as good-looking. *stops self from drooling* He IS cool, ain't he?

-Nenya Meru