Reviews for Coming Out
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
cool
livesonwisteria chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great View Points, especially Neville!
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
All way through cute and believable. Except for Malfoy everyone is fine with it... and two more couples forged due to it. Neville's and Luna's reactions (or lack thereof) were totally extra cute. Well used of the short space.
Dogma-Rocks98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hahahahaha this one is great, you have A TON of fics, I've liked everyone that I've read so far. Keep up the great writing my friend.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
How creative and interesting. Awesome job on the story.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
ha. i loved this like crazy. everyone's POV was so realistic,and i thought it was altogether fun. although i was a bit weirded out by harry's reaction. hm.
Ebony Dear chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hahahahha! Bad Harry! Not good to masturbate to your friend and her girlfriend. I really liked this, and a lot of your other Fanfics.
blueXstar chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This is great. I don't think I've seen anything like it before.
Katie chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I love this! I've actually read it once before, sorry for not comenting then! But you got into the characters so well, it's almost more like an acting study
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
different style of writing. i prefer a story but it is pretty much wot u would expect the characters to think it the real story. good work
manx1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
wonderful! I liked them all, especially Seamus and Dean. Neville's one was nice, but sad. More reactions would be cool, like soem of the teachers, maybe? Or Mrs Weasley?
AlexandraLeaving chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wonderful - very convincing and realistic reactions from the different characters. You have really captured their voices.
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I thought some of their reactions were pretty funny! Good job! Great ending!
mb chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
okay...
Zaraky chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
love the story, it's hilarious