Reviews for Harry Potter and the Second Order
Bandit X chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
do you plan on continuing this story? I'd really love to read more of it.
Bandit X chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
wow... i like it. it's a very good story, but harry's broom is a 'firebolt' not a 'firebolt'.

but i do like it.
Relish Enigma chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
yay! write more!

HAZZAGRIFF
Jewls1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
wow! that was good! you should keep writing! update soon please!
TigHan chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
so he has a plan, eh? i hope everything goes well. keep up the good writing!
LyssasPen chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
awesome update! i love the 'grave' visiting!

update SOON!
KreuZ chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Sorry that im complaining but are you going to update anytime soon?
KreuZ chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Great story. Please dont be too slow updating :)
pissed off chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
WOULD you PLEASE upload the next chapter already!
jacki chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow great story! Please update soon it was a good first chapter.
tabatha chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
WOWIE WOW WOW! thats so great! please continue, nearly like j.k.r. herself, plus also all of my favorite romances! cept i also kind of like draco/harry stuff, but sirius/lupin, ron/hermione are my absolute fabbity fab fab favorites! please please please continue. NOW!
TigHan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
you have a good start here. it was good to review everything that happened at the beginning so that some of us who read OOtP at the beginning of summer remembered what was going on. there is a lot of potential for this story! are you going to write about the whole summer, or just recap everything when he goes to the wealsey's or something? assuming he goes there, of course. and is he going to learn occlumency properly? update soon!
HPfan426 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Are the weaslys dead
Siobhan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
hey i like ur story so far plz get nxt chapter out soon

luv Shevi

p.s soz its not very gd review but story has just started so i dont no wot to write
LyssasPen chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow, this is a great start! It was written quite similar to the beginnings of the rest of the Harry Potter books, and I love it when someone can recreate what J.K. Rowling is doing, and still make it original. I will be checking for updates...dont keep me waiting too long!

*Lyssa*