Reviews for Lone Child
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/25
So who has the abiltiy to kill the children but not the mother with basilisk venom? Would Snape do it because Lily put his child up for adoption?
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/25
Good for Harry. Apparently nobody in the Wizarding World has heard of Blood types plus positive and negative. If a positive mother tries to have a child by a negative father the First child will usually be born alright. But then the mother has developed antibodies so every other pregnancy is considered and infection and attacked.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/25
Good.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 5/3
Two things about this chapter. The first is when you mention the Gryffindor team you list Creevy but wasn't he sorted into Hufflepuff instead of Gyffindor. The second his Lilly say that Harry won the game exactly when did he catch the snitch.
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 5/3
Well that is a surprise for Ginny to be a snake and Draco to have animagus form of a dinosaur.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 5/3
So was the diary planted on Ginny.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 5/3
So who won the house cup. We know the Slytherin won the quidditch cup.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 5/3
Its interested that Randal would be a Gryffindor when his father was a Slytherin seeing that it was Sirius who was the lion.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 5/3
Having already read the first 9 chapters and Lone Child Second Edition I can already see a little difference one being Lilly being the one to sign the letter and the second James having claws like Wolverine from X-Men.
ironrow chapter 1 . 4/27
This isn't a review but a comment on the other reviews.
I'm going to say this with as much class as possible. Don't you ever in your life tell someone else that their story is trash. If you have criticism give it constructively don't tell them to stop writing cuz you don't like the changes they made. The whole point of fanficion is to change the original story. Don't put other people down over small things.
Kreivan Reyhers chapter 33 . 8/28/2017
Great fic so far though a female Pegasus is a mare, pegasi are multiple pegasus or a herd
CloakedDarkness chapter 49 . 8/26/2017
This is the most badly written crap I've seen in a long time, not only do you completely rip-off items (Marauders map), you completely ignore any information about character names and traits. ABERFORTH IS A DUMBLEDORE! HERMIONE'S MIDDLE NAME IS JEAN! Srlsy this is a good plot but you are so goddamn lazy it ruins the whole story. One word of advice; QUIT fanfiction since I really don't think this crap qualifies as one
Guest chapter 40 . 5/28/2017
You need to stop with American tripe you keep chucking in.
Harry is British, therefore he would say Mum not Mom. Only American's say Mom because they have a need to be special.
Another one was 'Sorcerers Stone'. That one almost made me vomit since it was only changed for Americans because they needed to be special snowflakes.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
I give up. You need to take lessons on how to write properly the more lessons on how to write fanfiction.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
1. 'Hunter's Map'? What a blatant rip off of the Marauders map, with even the clearing phrase being the same. At least explain where is came from, who made it and that is was inspired by the other map.
2. Basilisk venom is deadly, a single drop will kill you. Lily Potter would be dead by now if she had been poisoned before.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »