Reviews for Kismet
wolfbane17 chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
Excellent story! i noticed that you hadn't updated in a while so please update! this is too much of a good story to be left unfinished!
dreamofdesire chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
Ok, I know this is kinda late but, I love this story and it would be really great if you could update soon.I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
This is a really good story. I on't like how you made Anamaria though but its your story so kudos to you.
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
Oh goodness! This is such an incredible story! I am sitting on the edge of my seat reading this, very suspenseful! You are an excellent writer. I really enjoy your smooth style, and the plot is definitely very well thought out. I do hope you write another chapter soon, I will be waiting anxiously!
yebunom77 chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
i had just read the other version of your story, "the saddest song i know" and wrote the exact same review. since i didn't read the part where the authoress gave you credit for the storyline i read your story and realized it was almost exactly the same dialect and the exact same descriptions save for some changes [new character]. so lets get on with my review:

this story is so ridiculously brilliant i have never read any fanfiction better, you really had me hooked with your style of writing and it really feels like this is a true story of jack sparrow. i must congradulate you on the realism of the potc world with this story. this is one of the few stories of the many i read that made me feel like i was right in the middle of a movie. i think i have become a fan of your work :]
Indy Croft chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I was greatly impressed with your descriptions. When the body of the girl fell in the second chapter, I nearly jumped out of my chair, and it takes a damn good writer to create visions that damn clearly in written form. Kudos to you, my friend.
Now, if you will be so kind as to finish the story sometime soon, I would be most inclined to throw you a girl scout cookie of your choice.
Indy
Charnai Greenelf chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
he took the wrong path didnt he! oh so good!
BlackRoseGirl chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
this is awesome! i hope jack gets it right this time. i didn't like everyone being killed
Marie the Black Rose chapter 10 . 3/25/2004
OMG, THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
If you can. .
Don't worry, Jack, I hope it'll all be over soon!
DRD, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK! :):):):):)
wyte-tygre chapter 10 . 3/25/2004
Whoa...talk about brutal deaths...
*sniffs* I liked Anamaria...darn it. Is this going to have a happy ending? Or at least one with Jack standing?
Pineapple1 chapter 10 . 3/25/2004
Wo! Go Jack! Lol! Brilliant chapter, but poor Anamaria... Ah well, Jack's going to fix it properly this time, right? I can't wait to find out what happens, update soon!
JackFan2 chapter 10 . 3/25/2004
OH MY GOD! THis is simply another AMAZING, ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, SOBBING INTO MY COFFEE, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!, SCARY BEYOND BELIEF, CHAPTER!
Ana dead? NO.
That Jack Sparrow, Sr. is a total and utter monster. You've really written him so terrifyingly real. He utterly scares the pants off of me. I could see how Jack was frozen in shock at first!
Please... PLEASE make Ana live and all of the Port Royalians too! But, mostly Ana.. she and Jack need to reconcile when this is all over. Oh... OVER? I hate that word in many ways. It signifies an end and an end to a story this good is not at all fun. But this story is so well done, I sit in awe from chapter to chapter.
So glad you've decided to continue.. so glad Abigail has inspired you to do so, and if you are looking for more, knock on my door. I'll be only to glad to remind you how awesome this story is.
Ta!
Jackfan2
abigail chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
OMG! Best chapter ever. Where do you come up with this? Definetly one on the most original Fan Fics. A totaly new angle for a story line. You've even spawned stories based on this story! Be proud of your self. So Gory and bloody though! But Hey I love it! Keep up the good work. I especial love it when Jack called him a sick Bastard. *Tingling From Joy*
Captain Blackbird chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
YOU MUST CONTINUE! o
Captain Blackbird chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
WAH!
(hope ye don't mind all my reviews XD)