Reviews for Autumn Bane
Closet lover chapter 9 . 2/21
2 years? More like 10 and counting. Which is a shame since I want to know what happens next, but I guess it's one of those bitter moments in life. Oh well... I'll be here if one day you look back and finish this story.
RissaKatharine chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
It's a pity you never finished this story, I rather like this incarnation of Inuyasha and Kagome.
BosnianGirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
2005? I hope you'll finish it in about 10 years? :P
Seriously, this story has a great capacity, so I hope you'll finish it one day.(:
ichiberrypervert chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
(Fluff) (/) O()O (**)
Reading A/N: (ー) (/\) () (((へ井)(# Д)
Ehehe... please update soon, wherever you are!(makes kitty eyes)
-kittyangelita1126
ichiberrypervert chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Haha Miroku! XD Better watch put for Kagome in a rage! (And Inuyasha as well)
;)
XD
ichiberrypervert chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Ahem... very forward there, Inuyasha. O.O
humble-bumble chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Torenza,

I see the similarities to “The Swan Princess”, thus this story has the capacity to be AMAZING. There is something inherently serene about this fic (I cannot quite pinpoint it), and I am really appreciative of that. I also enjoy the two-point perspectives in this fic, along with the character development. You are quite a funny person and it shows in your writing. In fact, the authenticity to your writing has the ability to effectively convey all sorts of emotions and that is something you should be proud of.

Anyways, I hope you continue this fic.

Thanks,
HB
pega-chan chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I know this is never going to happen now that its been seven years. But please write more. It would mean the world to me.
Amara chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Pweas? For your fans? Finish this fanfic?
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Fantastic way of letting them find out, I must say! And the Inukag scene was epic. Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Dear me. I really cannot imagine Kikyo and Naraku's role in this fic, and there doesn't appear to have much clues too... Hmmm. Nice Inukag development!
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. nothing like Koga to make Inuyasha cute and protective! I'm also looking forward to what happens when Miroku gets found out. His words are simply too much...
Jingyee1511 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Ooh... I love the turn of events. Koga! And lady Jun going to die... While I do sense the Swan Princess, it's wonderful that you wove in your own characterisation to the extent that it is primarily your story, completely your story. Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I like the title of your fic. and good going!
Amara chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Amara:"No swan?"

Friend:"No grammar?"

Amara:"Grammar go bye bye. Swan come back back."

Friend:"No, really; your in honors engilish."

Amara:"Your no fun."