Reviews for Autumn Bane
Why do we have to wait?Are you marrying?
Congratulations!
Continued when you have the baby
Sweet dreams
Where are you?
Are you gone?
I can't believe this
Cyrish chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
So.. I'm kinda in love with your work but it's been 10 years since you last updated this story. WHY? I mean.. A decade? ._. Seriously please start writing again so that the world's most stubborn yet adorable couple can finally get the closure that they deserve! And I can't help but imagine a strikingly adorable newborn baby with molten gold eyes sooo... PLEASE POST AGAIN! 3
Beth chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
you kill me man TTTT this was updated on Dec, 2005! two thousand fucking five! omg were going to be in 2016 now. WHAT HAPPENDED TO YOU GURL? U DIE OR SOMTHIN? COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Closet lover chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
2 years? More like 10 and counting. Which is a shame since I want to know what happens next, but I guess it's one of those bitter moments in life. Oh well... I'll be here if one day you look back and finish this story.
RissaKatharine chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
It's a pity you never finished this story, I rather like this incarnation of Inuyasha and Kagome.
BosnianGirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
2005? I hope you'll finish it in about 10 years? :P
Seriously, this story has a great capacity, so I hope you'll finish it one day.(:
riceflower3 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
(Fluff) (/) O()O (**)
Reading A/N: (ー) (/\) () (((へ井)(# Д)
Ehehe... please update soon, wherever you are!(makes kitty eyes)
-kittyangelita1126
riceflower3 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Haha Miroku! XD Better watch put for Kagome in a rage! (And Inuyasha as well)
;)
XD
riceflower3 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Ahem... very forward there, Inuyasha. O.O
humble-bumble chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Torenza,

I see the similarities to “The Swan Princess”, thus this story has the capacity to be AMAZING. There is something inherently serene about this fic (I cannot quite pinpoint it), and I am really appreciative of that. I also enjoy the two-point perspectives in this fic, along with the character development. You are quite a funny person and it shows in your writing. In fact, the authenticity to your writing has the ability to effectively convey all sorts of emotions and that is something you should be proud of.

Anyways, I hope you continue this fic.

Thanks,
HB
pega-chan chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I know this is never going to happen now that its been seven years. But please write more. It would mean the world to me.
Amara chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Pweas? For your fans? Finish this fanfic?
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Fantastic way of letting them find out, I must say! And the Inukag scene was epic. Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Dear me. I really cannot imagine Kikyo and Naraku's role in this fic, and there doesn't appear to have much clues too... Hmmm. Nice Inukag development!
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »