Reviews for Autumn Bane
2 years my ass! It has been 13 years, grrrrrrrr
I lost all hopes for this to continue. Is there someone who could finish this story with the autor's consent?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
Waiting for update... 12years...Still no update.. why?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
Love this so much! I love kagome and inuyasha together and honestly can't wait to read the ending to this.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
Omg omg I love this so so much. I truly felt for kagome. You did such a good job building up their character and their romance. So sad that there's only one more chapter left. I totally felt for kagome when she broke down. That one little part got me so emotional. And the part where kagome realized she was always in love with inuyasha... Omg it was so beautifully built.
Celestial Iris chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
Your authors note killed me XD lol
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
Cute story! I love The Swan Princess plot using these characters and I wish you would come back and finish the story - we haven't even reached the part where she becomes a swan! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
Why do we have to wait?Are you marrying?
Congratulations!
Continued when you have the baby
Sweet dreams
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
Where are you?
Are you gone?
I can't believe this
Cyrish chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
So.. I'm kinda in love with your work but it's been 10 years since you last updated this story. WHY? I mean.. A decade? ._. Seriously please start writing again so that the world's most stubborn yet adorable couple can finally get the closure that they deserve! And I can't help but imagine a strikingly adorable newborn baby with molten gold eyes sooo... PLEASE POST AGAIN! 3
Beth chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
you kill me man TTTT this was updated on Dec, 2005! two thousand fucking five! omg were going to be in 2016 now. WHAT HAPPENDED TO YOU GURL? U DIE OR SOMTHIN? COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Closet lover chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
2 years? More like 10 and counting. Which is a shame since I want to know what happens next, but I guess it's one of those bitter moments in life. Oh well... I'll be here if one day you look back and finish this story.
RissaKatharine chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
It's a pity you never finished this story, I rather like this incarnation of Inuyasha and Kagome.
BosnianGirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
2005? I hope you'll finish it in about 10 years? :P
Seriously, this story has a great capacity, so I hope you'll finish it one day.(:
riceflower3 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
(Fluff) (/) O()O (**)
Reading A/N: (ー) (/\) () (((へ井)(# Д)
Ehehe... please update soon, wherever you are!(makes kitty eyes)
-kittyangelita1126