Reviews for Of Shapeshifters and War
x Hearts chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
REALLY GOOD! YOU G2G CONTINUE!
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
I guess since it was said that the tribes had to band together it became kind of obvious to me that Ray was somehow going to become in charge of his old clan.

Still, very well done. I was glad to read this today.
devilburns chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
cool chapter!

updateupdateupdate please!1
LeFaey chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
Yeah, you updated. Thats kind of sad that you killed rei's dad. but I'm guessing you did it so the two tribes could unite, am i right? great job on the story over all, its one of my favorite stories. I can't wait until you update again.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
me like dis chapter

pls pls pls update soon
hatsofftothebartender chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Swish, thats one way to unite tribes against upcoming doom huh?

Love the story, Peeps out
Platinum Rei chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
OH NO! poor rei. i luv dis chappie. it may b one of my favs. i jus like the cute sensual( did i spel that ryte?) parts of this chappie. i thot it was so kawaii. plz help rei. i luv dis ficie! ~*Rei*~
Kura Xander chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
WOWOWOWOW tht was a gr8 chapter!:D plz update soon for the next one i cnt wait:D
Renn chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
well it's nice that now they're so at ease around each other...so as you said: until next time
Lady Snowblossom chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
wonderful shapeshifter story. Fantasy is one of my favorite type of story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ruriko L. Minamino chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Uh-oh... Can two head-of-tribes really be mates? Hm... I suppose so, the way things are going. Heheheh... Nice little chapter, though no much was done.

Oh, well, guess this was Rahee's plan - merging two tribes and all... Heheh... By any chance, do you read the 'Legend of the Five Rings' series by Stephen D. Sullivan? I just read one of those, and I wondered if that's where ya got the idea for this.

bye for now!

~Ruriko Minamino~
HTCRE chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
well now. Having fun at the hot springs eh? Happyness is a new chapter to a story you love. (If you did not catch the hint that was a subliminal request for MORE CHAPTERS ;)
Devlinn ReikoBryan Luver chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
Yeah! **singing**

Update! Update! You gotta love an update! There's nothing better than an update! Update! Update! Go update go!

That was totally random...wow...anyway great chapter! Luved it! Poor/emotional Rei Comforting Kai! Puurrfect equation!

LoL!

Update again soon!
tomowowo chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
Ill do it in spanish for a sec: O_O AH! MIS RESPETOS! NO MA... O.O ERES MI IDOLA ESCRIBES DE LO MAS GENIAL Y REFINADO!...

U I had to said it jeje... congratulations... I love your work! keep on!
Statuess chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
I want to be a shape-shifter!

Please update soon, I would have rewiewed the other chapters, but I was too busy reading! The story is awesome so far, I hope you update soon!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »