Reviews for Of Shapeshifters and War
devilburns chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
cool chapter!

updateupdateupdate please!1
LeFaey chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
Yeah, you updated. Thats kind of sad that you killed rei's dad. but I'm guessing you did it so the two tribes could unite, am i right? great job on the story over all, its one of my favorite stories. I can't wait until you update again.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
me like dis chapter

pls pls pls update soon
hatsofftothebartender chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Swish, thats one way to unite tribes against upcoming doom huh?

Love the story, Peeps out
Platinum Rei chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
OH NO! poor rei. i luv dis chappie. it may b one of my favs. i jus like the cute sensual( did i spel that ryte?) parts of this chappie. i thot it was so kawaii. plz help rei. i luv dis ficie! ~*Rei*~
Kura Xander chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
WOWOWOWOW tht was a gr8 chapter!:D plz update soon for the next one i cnt wait:D
Renn chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
well it's nice that now they're so at ease around each other...so as you said: until next time
Lady Snowblossom chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
wonderful shapeshifter story. Fantasy is one of my favorite type of story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ruriko L. Minamino chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Uh-oh... Can two head-of-tribes really be mates? Hm... I suppose so, the way things are going. Heheheh... Nice little chapter, though no much was done.

Oh, well, guess this was Rahee's plan - merging two tribes and all... Heheh... By any chance, do you read the 'Legend of the Five Rings' series by Stephen D. Sullivan? I just read one of those, and I wondered if that's where ya got the idea for this.

bye for now!

~Ruriko Minamino~
HTCRE chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
well now. Having fun at the hot springs eh? Happyness is a new chapter to a story you love. (If you did not catch the hint that was a subliminal request for MORE CHAPTERS ;)
Devlinn ReikoBryan Luver chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
Yeah! **singing**

Update! Update! You gotta love an update! There's nothing better than an update! Update! Update! Go update go!

That was totally random...wow...anyway great chapter! Luved it! Poor/emotional Rei Comforting Kai! Puurrfect equation!

LoL!

Update again soon!
tomowowo chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
Ill do it in spanish for a sec: O_O AH! MIS RESPETOS! NO MA... O.O ERES MI IDOLA ESCRIBES DE LO MAS GENIAL Y REFINADO!...

U I had to said it jeje... congratulations... I love your work! keep on!
Statuess chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
I want to be a shape-shifter!

Please update soon, I would have rewiewed the other chapters, but I was too busy reading! The story is awesome so far, I hope you update soon!
sayleyana chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Ah! More!
Andlachiel chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
I must say you're living up to my expectations I got after reading your other wonderful Beyblade-fanfic with Kai as a knight. Kai/Rei(Ray) is the best pairing in Beyblades, and it makes it possible to have Tyson/Max at the side (which also is very good).

I think it's so cute that Kai always can show Rei emotions that no one else have ever seen him having. They're just perfect for eachother somehow.

*cough* and hurting Rei to make Kai feel more isn't so bad either *cough*

I always pictured Kai as a protective type, it's so creepy when others write Rei as the possessiv one of them *shudders*

Anyway, I have no clue where the fic is leading so I hope you can enlighten me soon with another nice chapter.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »