Reviews for Of Shapeshifters and War
Devlinn Reiko chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
YAY! Finished! Great fic. Me liked! Too lazy to write big words.
devilburns chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
Brilliant chapter! more soon please!
syntic chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
Man... I haven't reviewed this story for about year now, but I'm happy I did come back to read more. Still... I can't believe you left this story at as cliff-hanger! Evil, evil, evil! XD Just kidding. Anyways, please keep writing more, I'm very pleased to see that you haven't stopped either, keep up the good work!
Renn chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
yay! they found him! but what will happen now?
aphinitea chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
ok, i agree wiv rei... HUH?

and WAT TOOK U SOO LONG? I LUV UR FICS! PLEASE DUNT TAKE THAT LONG! ok, wait...ok, but dunt take so long the next time! PLEASE!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
Just when it was getting good. ;_; you ppl know how to torture me just right in a story. But good things shouldn't be rushed. You do whatever you need to get this story still going. I'll be lookin out, peace.
Dranzen chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
That is SO not fair! Why would Kai ask Rei to leav? Update soon!
Ramen II chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
wow, cool chapter and yay for brian brians shaft was so cool btw and so was kais and phoenix wolf type thing suits him... i think aha... right

crashing computers... i hate when that happens, my computer did that but i managed to nurse it back to health when i realised my brother put somthing on it dind't know about... damn him... but you didn't need to hear that so i don't know with i mentioned it... but i do hope you can get this next chapter soon, i'm getting into this fic and it's only 'just' getting exciting .~ well more than usually anyway

okeyday i'll say bi bi now... bi bi

russle
SoulSister chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
another update, yay! I'm very, very pleased *smiles*. glad to see that they've rescued Kai and he and Rei are back together. hopefully they can get out safely. update soon .
Platinum Rei chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
who is it? who's comming? PLZ! dont keep me in suspence as long as b4...

great chappy _

~*Rei*~
starshards chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
If I can put it simply; I absolutely love this story. I love the ideas, I love the original concept and creations.

It's very well written, and Kai's gradual warming to Rei, and in return Rei's own growing feelings, is such a sweet way to develop their relationship. I'm very intrigued now though. What on earth is going on? What did that look between Yuuri and Kai convey? I'll be waiting

If I may (and I'm not taking anything away from this story), I would just suggest starting a new line of dialogue for everytime the speaker changes.

Well done though!
Chepi-Yazhi chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
Yes! An update!
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
-.- When it gets good again, another cliffhanger for me to curse about. I'm glad to see you can still write marvelously after having not touched this story for a while. M...Bryan...*grins* That just made it all the more better...!
Vampyre Neko chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
good chapter. update soon **has nuttin to say cause she's bored**
Luna chapter 10 . 7/29/2004