Reviews for Of Shapeshifters and War
Ruselyn chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
About this story... what role exactly does Bryan play in this story, who is he? What 's the relationship between Tala and Bry. How do Kai and Tala know Bry? I'm so confused...
devilburns chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
sweet!
Devlinn Reiko chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
YAY! Finished! Great fic. Me liked! Too lazy to write big words.
devilburns chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
Brilliant chapter! more soon please!
syntic chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
Man... I haven't reviewed this story for about year now, but I'm happy I did come back to read more. Still... I can't believe you left this story at as cliff-hanger! Evil, evil, evil! XD Just kidding. Anyways, please keep writing more, I'm very pleased to see that you haven't stopped either, keep up the good work!
Renn chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
yay! they found him! but what will happen now?
aphinitea chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
ok, i agree wiv rei... HUH?

and WAT TOOK U SOO LONG? I LUV UR FICS! PLEASE DUNT TAKE THAT LONG! ok, wait...ok, but dunt take so long the next time! PLEASE!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
Just when it was getting good. ;_; you ppl know how to torture me just right in a story. But good things shouldn't be rushed. You do whatever you need to get this story still going. I'll be lookin out, peace.
Dranzen chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
That is SO not fair! Why would Kai ask Rei to leav? Update soon!
Ramen II chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
wow, cool chapter and yay for brian brians shaft was so cool btw and so was kais and phoenix wolf type thing suits him... i think aha... right

crashing computers... i hate when that happens, my computer did that but i managed to nurse it back to health when i realised my brother put somthing on it dind't know about... damn him... but you didn't need to hear that so i don't know with i mentioned it... but i do hope you can get this next chapter soon, i'm getting into this fic and it's only 'just' getting exciting .~ well more than usually anyway

okeyday i'll say bi bi now... bi bi

russle
SoulSister chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
another update, yay! I'm very, very pleased *smiles*. glad to see that they've rescued Kai and he and Rei are back together. hopefully they can get out safely. update soon .
Platinum Rei chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
who is it? who's comming? PLZ! dont keep me in suspence as long as b4...

great chappy _

~*Rei*~
starshards chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
If I can put it simply; I absolutely love this story. I love the ideas, I love the original concept and creations.

It's very well written, and Kai's gradual warming to Rei, and in return Rei's own growing feelings, is such a sweet way to develop their relationship. I'm very intrigued now though. What on earth is going on? What did that look between Yuuri and Kai convey? I'll be waiting

If I may (and I'm not taking anything away from this story), I would just suggest starting a new line of dialogue for everytime the speaker changes.

Well done though!
Chepi-Yazhi chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
Yes! An update!
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
-.- When it gets good again, another cliffhanger for me to curse about. I'm glad to see you can still write marvelously after having not touched this story for a while. M...Bryan...*grins* That just made it all the more better...!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »