Reviews for Love in the Rain
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very awesome! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Kya-Healing Every Day chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I liked this story very much. It really got to my heart during the time I read it. Please make something similiar to this.
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
aw how sweet that was so cute not many people do the touya x oc fics that i love thank you for giving me that treat
E.V. Delacy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
LOVE IT!R u gonna update or is this just a one-shout?
puddingxownz chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
OMG, this is so good,I WANNA SEQUEL! I WANNA SEQUEL DAMIT! lol sweet story!
lilshinigami1215 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
It's a really good story. But I think that you should write a sequel to it. Not that I'm being picky or anything, but I think that you should write one. You could write the story so that it shows what happened between the two, after they made up. It's kinda sad, but it emphasizes the importance of the ending and the lesson. Remember to check your spelling! And please, oh please write a sequel!
DarkLorDemon chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
nice i like it, its good.. but wat happen before in the past and how they met?
adielade chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
that was really cool i like how you described things
Saiya-jin Patricia chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Cool. I liked it. I think you should write a prequel, on stuff like how they met and all that. Whether or not she knows he's a demon, et cetera. I would read it if ya wrote it _ But I don't suppose you have to, as this fic stands well on its own.

Jin's Irish Grin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Oh...*Wipes away a happy tear* How very cute, Era... I assume the fair lady character is in representative of yourself, no? You seem to like writing stories about Touya, too...I wouldn't blame you! Touya is, after all, an interesting character...

Very well written; I can't remember the last time I read a fanfic that lifted up my heart like this...I'm a sucker for stories of love, romance, heartbreak - all the writings of the world that dance in the moonlight with the very emotion entrance me...11/10...

I didn't find it to be very angst, for in the end, every wound was mended, yes?

Oo I don't understand why someone would want to curse at you for writing this... but then again, you can usually just delete the reviews that are really inappropriate, right?

You amaze me yet again, Era. Now, off I shall flee to read more of your intriguing tales...

Jin's-Irish-Grin (a.k.a Kinomi_Kasuimiko)
PerfectLilAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Nice Fic! that was great! have you ever thought about making a CYOA?
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
perfect. the sad begining made the rest seem all the better.
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Short and sweet! I wrote my own Touya fic. if you ever have time to read it. _
Erailea Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OK first of all the person IS NOT Keiko stupid. Second of all Keiko doesn't have hair that goes to the middle of her back (at least not util the last few episodes).

SO READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK *mutters about stupid people who don't know the characters*