Reviews for The Greatest Battle of All
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 4/9
This was a great story! I absolutely loved it!
Just one note: PROOFREAD! I don't even want to count all the spelling and punctuation mistakes I found in this story! It would have been ten times better (and looked much neater) if you went back and looked over everything. I know from experience!
BanditPonyta chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Holy smokes! I read this story years and years ago. Then the other day the sudden memory of this fanfiction pops into my head and I think... I would like to read that again. Of course I couldn't remember who wrote it or what it was called so I just searched the internet asking if anyone had heard of it. I looked into my files on my computer... nothing there... I did multiple searches on ... nothing came up. Finally I just go back and look through all the pokemon fics of this time period one by one. Not a fun or easy task... then I see your name and I think: Stormy... I used to read Stormy back in the day... is this it? I look... hm no... I close the window, but then I go back about twenty minutes later and I think... wait, is this it? I scan the fiction and voila! This was the story I was looking for! I'm so glad it's not deleted or anything. That was driving me crazy, looking for it. You're probably going to get this message and be confused. I don't think I have ever reviewed something that was published 8 years ago. LOL. I just wanted to let you know that this story left such a mark on me that I remembered it randomly and couldn't let it go until I found it again. Yeah, so now that I made myself sound completely obsessive compulsive... thanks for an awesome story. I hope life is treating you well. Cheers!
Constructor chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
haha nice
Absolkitty chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
hey-

I know its been a LONG time since u wrote this, but i just wanna say that i am impressed. I was hooked on this till the very end. Osm work!

you should write more stuff like this!
Shichan Goddess chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
This was excellent! Beautiful! Brilliant! Truly well-written! I am awed at how you managed to create the mood of this story. This truly was a masterpiece, and I encourage you to write more fics. Excellent job.
Kitty Meow chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
I loved your story! AWESOME! Huge Pokemon fan here, so can't wait to read more of your stories!
M14Mouse chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
Good story. Hope you write more.
Evil Black Dragon chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
sweat, man this was good (except for having trouble figuring out who said what) do u have any others?
Evil Black Dragon chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
oh now i get it "greatest battle" as in battle for his life duh
Meredith chapter 3 . 9/6/2000
Review better work this time... Hiya! If my R&R isn't on the other one, must be having a bad night. This is really great. Have you written anything else? I'll find out... I gotta get off soon or Mom'll kill me... That was great!
Meredith chapter 2 . 9/6/2000
You almost sound like me! _ This is really good, and if you get any flames, keep in mind that we all are idiots sometimes. If you want a quote from me or something, let this become my trademark: ~For what it's worth, it was worth all the while; It's something unperdictable, But in the end it's right, I hope you have the time of your life.~ That quote got me through the week when my whole schedule at school changed.
Quatrina-san chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
Hey Stormy! I saw this fic and had to read it again! (i was once Togepi_15) I have my own series now! Please read because it would mean a lot to me. I still love this fic and its one of all-time faves! Sayonara!
Pikajenn chapter 2 . 5/29/2000
Only 5 reviews? C'mon peeps, this story deserves much more credit than it's gotten! I love this story, it has a great new perspective on the Pokeworld and keep up the good work Stormy!
Chuchino chapter 3 . 5/27/2000
Really, really good. But Charizards eyes are BLUE!
A. Vittie chapter 3 . 5/20/2000
I love all of your quirky disclaimers and the way you beg for feedback. I re-read my last reveiew and I can't beleive I spelled 'too' wrong - my fingers got ahead of my brain again.

Anyway, you even managed to capture the way Team Rocket speak to one another, but, let's be honest here... would James really be smart enough to think about wiping fingerprints off the door handle? About the 'Poke-speak', I liked it when you added it before the actual words (seemed more authentic and in character), After finishing all of the parts they spoke in I understood why you ditched that idea... good call. I have a question - If Charizard blew up Team Rockets van, how could that be where Ash came to? Was just the gas tank exploded?

My favourite line - "You still owe me a bike" - perfect timing in order to keep the character and diffuse an emotional situation.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work; you brought a different perspective to Pokemon, (more mature), and I thank you for the oportunity.