Reviews for The Game of the Gods
pronker chapter 35 . 4/14
*raves* This is about the best fanfiction that I've ever read - congratulations on completing it, and please know that you've made me want to reread The Silmarillion for about the third time. I can't get over how much fun Galadriel was when she discovered her 'other' daughter, and when Feanor came into the picture, well. His light burns ever brighter.

Sincerely,

pronker
Deep Cover chapter 35 . 4/1
I love this fic. I really love it.

It takes a hard look at Sues, their (mis)use and even touches briefly on how they can be improved. At the same time it weaves a metanarrative through each chapter that, even without knowledge of the characters used, was still extremely entertaining.

In fact, it was so well-made that I feel inspired to try it for another fandom, on another website (only if you give me permission, of course).

You did a great job, Limyaael.
LostAutumns chapter 35 . 3/13
Oh gosh I stumbled here twelve years after you've completed this. Amazing, that's all I can say. It started out as an absolutely hilarious Sue-destroying Melkor-tormenting Feanorians-bonkering fic and ended so beautifully. I laughed and cried and thank you so very much for writing this !
thousandyearflower chapter 35 . 2/23
AWWWWWWWW LOVE MORGOTH
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 1/29
*ROFL like a hyena on crack*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 1/29
that was awesome XD
Silenthunder chapter 19 . 1/3
No, no no, no, no... That is wrong on so many levels. For one, I'm a Christian, and I can tell you that that is NOT how to tell the Gospel, Immanuela. And come on, "Immanuela"?! Really? That's a ripoff of one of the names of God! You don't do that!
T. Alana M chapter 10 . 1/1
I haven't read the Silmarillion yet, but your Feanor makes me want to.
Alannada chapter 35 . 12/2/2014
Reading this was fun. I'm glad Morgoth remained himself. And I am curious what Varda thought when she saw her daughter-Sue :3
Loki chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
Oh man i i cannot i believe it... I feel sorry for Melkor!
Loki chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Ok wtf? And isn't Morgoth the one who Luthien charms? (like a typical Sue you should so make a Luthien sue!)
Raurenkili chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
O.O That was like...the awesomest fanfiction chapter in the history if awesome fanfiction chapters.
GO FEANOR!
Raurenkili chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Lol, let this be the "Guide for what not to do when making a character."
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Poor Morgoth, he's getting his ass kicked
biddle29 chapter 35 . 9/12/2014
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL! I'M LITERALLY DYING! XD I LOVED IT!