Reviews for The Game of the Gods
Darksummerswind chapter 27 . 3/8
This chapter seems to be mostly Morgoth doing a lot of ass-pulls. Even though Morgoth seems to have forgotten that Elves don't have servants when that was established earlier in the story. Good chapter though.
Alohamora Fantasy chapter 35 . 2/12
On my gosh, that was one of the best fics I have ever read! You are a genius, this was so well written and hilarious! The plot was well designed and I laughed so hard I almost cried! Thank you so much for writing this story, it really is incredible. I loved what happened to Finwe and his family, and your Sues were spectacularly disagreeable. Thank you!
Reader chapter 4 . 1/14
While your idea is really funny at first, it just gets dull after a while. It may simply be due to the fact that I have read so many stories making fun of Sues. I always encourage writing though, and am happy to see people having fun and exercising creativity!
Special Agent Author chapter 35 . 1/1
Absolutely brilliant. There are no words to describe just how wonderful this is. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I bow to your blessed work of art. May you live long and Isanthétaril-free.
MAI742 chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
I enjoyed this very much, thank you for writing it!
Lord Slayer chapter 35 . 10/30/2013
And the moral of the story is: Don't dare God.

This was absolutely brilliant. The events in Valinor alone raise it high above the average Sue-basher. Good luck with all your future endeavors.
Lord Slayer chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
FĂ«anor was a blast to read. Best special guest star ever.
Lord Slayer chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I had to keep reminding myself that you were doing this deliberately to keep from boiling over with rage on this one. Doing that to Arwen is just. So. Wrong. An excellent resolution.
Lord Slayer chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
How does one angst about one's evil nature at the beginning, and then forget that all of your kind has it by the end? I would love to see some of the fics that inspired this one.
Lord Slayer chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I couldn't stop my evil grin when you mentioned the lack of water.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Pretty brutal way to shut down this first one. The framing narrative is also a really cool idea.
Autumn68 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant. Just...brilliant.
Miss Instant Noodles chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is probably my second or third time reading this, but it's still so awesome! What you wrote is beyons any normal parody Sue fic. The characters are likeable and funny, even to someone who hasn't read The Silmarillion (first time through was like that for me, although I know now). Beyond watching Sues die in amusing and satisfying ways, you also included a compelling plot in-between. It was wonderfully executed! And you probably made everyone feel bad for Morgoth. Not everyone can do that.
ShivaVixen chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Actually, fairies possibly do exist in Middle earth. There's a line in the hobbit, where Tooks are being described as more adventurous type hobbits, that says one of the took ancestors married a fairy.
There are nymphs too, Goldberry, Tom Bombadil's wife is described as 'the river's daughter', and when she baths there is rain to preserve her modesty.

Just saying.