Reviews for The Game of the Gods
The Justice and Death chapter 35 . 9/10/2014
And Haruhi Suzumiya begins after this ending...
son-of-heaven176 chapter 35 . 8/1/2014
Wow. I didn't think that I'd say it, but: Poor Morgoth!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Do not be ashamed of creating these Sues! The tactful way you point out their flaws is great, and it would do SOME silly writers good to read this! Great writing, regardless of the intention. I have trouble believing that some of these characters ( The ones playing the game)aren't real!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
This was hysterical. I like the way Feanor ended it and am saddened that I can't put the umlaut on his name properly... I can't put the accent mark on Padme or macrons on anything! *pouts*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
I'll say! And the people who think HP rips off LotR?! Hello-oooo! J.R.R. Tolkien was writing before J.K. Rowling was even BORN! Besides, it seems as if HP has no real system of morals, either.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Would it console you to know that Christians hate those sues, too? Oh, and Christianity is not in Middle-Earth because LotR is alternate history, and besides, LotR takes place YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST. Gah. So don't ask me "Why no Judaism?" The answer is, how long do you think it would take to find Palestine among the deep reaches of Far Harad?! Oh, and the Left Behind books won't really give you any idea of what Catholicism is really like (I'm sorry if you liked the picture they painted, but it's true), Morgoth's sue is an ignorant bigot (CERTAINLY not representative of Christianity as a whole!) and deserved to get blasted, because she was too prideful. Honestly, she should have been praying, not the whole "I-command-thee" business. What kind of exorcist does she think she is?!
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to vent all over you. I'm certain you weren't attacking Christianity, merely those newbie fanfiction authors who seem to think Christianity comes on their terms when it really doesn't. But I really don't like the idea that Christianity and LotR are mutually exclusive. You may duct tape my mouth now, before I get into the whole "applicability vs. allegory" debate and start talking about Christ figures. :-P
DefenestratedCountess chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Hahah, I just had to stop and review, because this is the funniest mary sue fic I have ever seen!
Salome Maranya chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
This is awesome! :D I was almost moved into pitying Melkor/Morgoth, haha, but they were all hilarious.
Darksummerswind chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
This chapter seems to be mostly Morgoth doing a lot of ass-pulls. Even though Morgoth seems to have forgotten that Elves don't have servants when that was established earlier in the story. Good chapter though.
Alohamora Fantasy chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
On my gosh, that was one of the best fics I have ever read! You are a genius, this was so well written and hilarious! The plot was well designed and I laughed so hard I almost cried! Thank you so much for writing this story, it really is incredible. I loved what happened to Finwe and his family, and your Sues were spectacularly disagreeable. Thank you!
Reader chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
While your idea is really funny at first, it just gets dull after a while. It may simply be due to the fact that I have read so many stories making fun of Sues. I always encourage writing though, and am happy to see people having fun and exercising creativity!
Special Agent Author chapter 35 . 1/1/2014
Absolutely brilliant. There are no words to describe just how wonderful this is. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I bow to your blessed work of art. May you live long and Isanthétaril-free.
MAI742 chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
I enjoyed this very much, thank you for writing it!
Lord Slayer chapter 35 . 10/30/2013
And the moral of the story is: Don't dare God.

This was absolutely brilliant. The events in Valinor alone raise it high above the average Sue-basher. Good luck with all your future endeavors.
Lord Slayer chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
FĂ«anor was a blast to read. Best special guest star ever.
776 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »