Reviews for The Game of the Gods
codename00guest chapter 1 . 4/3
Anjara is a pretty name wasted on a MarySue.
As for the concept of the story- interesting. I like it.
The Wayland Smith chapter 10 . 3/19
It's hard not to love Feanor, insane though he is.
The Wayland Smith chapter 9 . 3/19
Poor Morgoth, no wonder he's nervous with Feanor to play against.
The Wayland Smith chapter 7 . 3/19
Oh dear he really doesn't remember stuff most of the time does he?
The Wayland Smith chapter 5 . 3/19
That was horrifying.
francisvirus chapter 1 . 3/3
like your story. the descriptions of places and characters are great
mitzirocker chapter 35 . 1/18
Would just like to say that I first read this story for the Sues, but enjoyed everything FĂ«anor did so much I ended up reading the Silm.
mtnetwarrior chapter 23 . 1/1
You need to read The Wizard in the Shadows. It does the whole "Harry Potter x Lord of the Rings" crossover in a believable way.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Dear Limyaael:

While I enjoy a good Mary-Sue-comeuppance fic as much as the next person ("Legolas Thranduillion's 30-Day Character Transformation" and that old classic, "The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth", both spring to mind), I have to take issue here with Varda's definition of "self-evidently ridiculous". She lives, after all, in a world where eagles talk, rings make you invisible, and light can be stored in vats; if these things are not self-evidently ridiculous, it's hard to see why inter-dimensional travel by television set should be.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Is there a missing close italics here?
Ka chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Less than a thousand reviews? Come on, this fic is a classic!

Thanks for writing it, in any case.
Quihi chapter 35 . 11/5/2015
This was absolutely wonderful. It was glorious. Great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2015
Is it weird I'm more interested in the interactions and relationship of Morgoth and Varda than the actual Sue premise? I mean that's fucking amazing but I really like how Morgoth and Varda interact and treat each other. It's very interesting.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
With the advent of Persona 4, using a television to enter another world is no longer seen by the average western geek as quite as insane. May want to edit this.
pronker chapter 35 . 4/14/2015
*raves* This is about the best fanfiction that I've ever read - congratulations on completing it, and please know that you've made me want to reread The Silmarillion for about the third time. I can't get over how much fun Galadriel was when she discovered her 'other' daughter, and when Feanor came into the picture, well. His light burns ever brighter.

Sincerely,