Reviews for The Game of the Gods
Lord Slayer chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Fëanor was a blast to read. Best special guest star ever.
Lord Slayer chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I had to keep reminding myself that you were doing this deliberately to keep from boiling over with rage on this one. Doing that to Arwen is just. So. Wrong. An excellent resolution.
Lord Slayer chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
How does one angst about one's evil nature at the beginning, and then forget that all of your kind has it by the end? I would love to see some of the fics that inspired this one.
Lord Slayer chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I couldn't stop my evil grin when you mentioned the lack of water.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Pretty brutal way to shut down this first one. The framing narrative is also a really cool idea.
Autumn68 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant. Just...brilliant.
Miss Instant Noodles chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is probably my second or third time reading this, but it's still so awesome! What you wrote is beyons any normal parody Sue fic. The characters are likeable and funny, even to someone who hasn't read The Silmarillion (first time through was like that for me, although I know now). Beyond watching Sues die in amusing and satisfying ways, you also included a compelling plot in-between. It was wonderfully executed! And you probably made everyone feel bad for Morgoth. Not everyone can do that.
ShivaVixen chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Actually, fairies possibly do exist in Middle earth. There's a line in the hobbit, where Tooks are being described as more adventurous type hobbits, that says one of the took ancestors married a fairy.
There are nymphs too, Goldberry, Tom Bombadil's wife is described as 'the river's daughter', and when she baths there is rain to preserve her modesty.

Just saying.
KingKillerq chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I have a headache.
KingKillerq chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
So lost...
Wait there is a plot beyond the excuse.
KingKillerq chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I give up on understanding the LotR's verse. And Sue are the worst thing in humankind.
KingKillerq chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I saw the Hobbit a few hours ago. Saw that one coming a mile away.
KingKillerq chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Galadriel?
Oh right, Fellowship of the Ring, now I remember. Nicely explained.
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »