Reviews for The Game of the Gods
Deep Cover chapter 35 . 4/1/2015
I love this fic. I really love it.

It takes a hard look at Sues, their (mis)use and even touches briefly on how they can be improved. At the same time it weaves a metanarrative through each chapter that, even without knowledge of the characters used, was still extremely entertaining.

In fact, it was so well-made that I feel inspired to try it for another fandom, on another website (only if you give me permission, of course).

You did a great job, Limyaael.
LostAutumns chapter 35 . 3/13/2015
Oh gosh I stumbled here twelve years after you've completed this. Amazing, that's all I can say. It started out as an absolutely hilarious Sue-destroying Melkor-tormenting Feanorians-bonkering fic and ended so beautifully. I laughed and cried and thank you so very much for writing this !
thousandyearflower chapter 35 . 2/23/2015
AWWWWWWWW LOVE MORGOTH
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
*ROFL like a hyena on crack*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
that was awesome XD
Silenthunder chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
No, no no, no, no... That is wrong on so many levels. For one, I'm a Christian, and I can tell you that that is NOT how to tell the Gospel, Immanuela. And come on, "Immanuela"?! Really? That's a ripoff of one of the names of God! You don't do that!
T. Alana M chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
I haven't read the Silmarillion yet, but your Feanor makes me want to.
Alannada chapter 35 . 12/2/2014
Reading this was fun. I'm glad Morgoth remained himself. And I am curious what Varda thought when she saw her daughter-Sue :3
Loki chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
Oh man i i cannot i believe it... I feel sorry for Melkor!
Loki chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Ok wtf? And isn't Morgoth the one who Luthien charms? (like a typical Sue you should so make a Luthien sue!)
Raurenkili chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
O.O That was like...the awesomest fanfiction chapter in the history if awesome fanfiction chapters.
GO FEANOR!
Raurenkili chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Lol, let this be the "Guide for what not to do when making a character."
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Poor Morgoth, he's getting his ass kicked
biddle29 chapter 35 . 9/12/2014
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL! I'M LITERALLY DYING! XD I LOVED IT!
The Justice and Death chapter 35 . 9/10/2014
And Haruhi Suzumiya begins after this ending...
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »