Reviews for The Game of the Gods
Flamingo Feathers chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
I love this story! It makes me happee...in a Sue-bashing way.

I love Sue-bashing!

Call me morbid, call me violent, call me ADDICTED TO THIS FIC.

~F. F.~
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
I am never going to get tired of seeing reality kick in and show those Sues. It's just so much fun.
theywouldntletmedeletethis chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Bloody hilarious. I love this story, It's too funny!

levanna
Clever Hobbit chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
This is genius, pure genius. I love it! My favorite would have to be Changeling. Gimli rocked, spotting the Sue like that! Heh- the Sues and their creators always ignore the hair on the feet and the face... Very accurate with Sue interpretations, very funny, very original.
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
The Sue. Definatly the Sue. Morgoth's bad but he's amusing! Great chapter, I just love it when reality kicks in and the Sue dies. Tis so funny
Anon chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
NO BEARDS! LOL
LeoD chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Bloody hilarious _
Deiseach chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Wonderful. It makes a frightening amount of sense that the Ultimate Evil of the Universe would be behind Mary Sues, but Morgoth never learns, does he? Glad to see Varda getting in on the fun. You're not going to do a Eowyn-Sue, are you? For some reason, it seems to me that Eowyn is also a victim of Sues, and it would be a logical progression, but I hate the idea. Oh, well, I'll leave it in your more than capable hands.
Sigil Galen chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Hilarious! Warrior hobbit with no hairy feet. Heehe. Gimli's last line was priceless!

Bravo-this game gets better and better.
Alie Undomiel chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
I misspelt 'please' didn't I?

Ugh...it's too late at night for me...
Alie Undomiel chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
Praise Eru! Praise Elbereth! Praise Yavanna! Praise all my other favorites amongst the divine!

This is one of the funniest stories I have read in a while, plese continue. And add some blonds, Mary-Sues are quite often blond...
Hiro-tyre chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
THIS IS SO FUNNY!
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAH

YAy for Varda! Elentari rules AL!
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
Oh you have to love people making fun of Mary Sues. And this is a new and creative way of doing it! Yay. This fic is hilarious and true. Most Sues I've seen would ahve been easily defeated by reality. "Warrior Hobbits?" Come on! That's nuts. But funny. Very funny

And I love the commentray by Morgoth and Varda. but I didn't know Morgoth was a god. Hm
Rian Silverleaf chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
I'm beginning to like Varda... Yeah, she's OOC, but it's still funny.

A Sue that rivals Luthien's beauty in the next chapter? I thought they ALL rivaled her in beauty... ;-) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

~Rian