Reviews for Where Fools Go:Chapter 2: Steady Red, Storms Ahead
iChaos chapter 27 . 2/3
This had some potential, it's a shame that there isn't any more to it.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
I mst say made of awesome and how shes not tellingthe FULL truth and UPDATE WHERE FOOLS GO GOD DAMM YOU! I PROMISE YOU ITS YOUR MOST POULAR EVEN IF ITS THOUGT PROVOKEING ENOUF THAT PEOPLE WANT TOR READ MORE INSTEAD OF reviewing!
HemisH chapter 27 . 5/7/2009
Very good story. I like your Where Fools Go setting. Too bad you only wrote 2 stories!

I wasn't so sure about Xander being a demon but I decided to stick with the stories and I'm very glad I did.

Wow, going on 6 years since those stories were written... That's a shame.
astra-kelly chapter 27 . 9/12/2008
I love your writing, tis is the thired btvs story I read of yours, I really love it. more for this series please:)

very good stuff, ppms whenever you can,

-astra-kelly
incubuschained chapter 27 . 8/4/2006
I just now finished all of your stories on this site and this, like the rest is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing it.
Rebel Goddess chapter 27 . 1/16/2006
Oh, that ending was perfect. I'm so glad Willow sided with her old Scooby friend rather than bonkers Buffy. Still miss Charlie though. Fantastic story. I enjoyed this so much. Write more soon please. I want to know where Faith and Xander went.
Rebel Goddess chapter 26 . 1/16/2006
I really love the dynamics of Faith and Xander's relationship. Gorgeous exciting chapters.
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 1/16/2006
But I don't want this to be a cruel and ironic universe. I want it to be lighter and fluffier. Argh, most of all I just don't want Charlie to die. That was just plain cruel.
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
I adored that you had Faith reading travel books in jail. Wonderful chapter over all, really. Loving this.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
Oh, I did so love the Children of the Corn 3 reference. Never seen it but I've a rough idea what it's about. Poor Xander, he's really not having a good week. Excellent chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Poor Xander - he really isn't going to like this town I suspect. Wonderful chapter though.
Jackalyn chapter 27 . 12/18/2005
Will you ever continue this series?
Digital Damita chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
sweetnes :)
Digital Damita chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Ha ha gotta love Faith :)
Digital Damita chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Loving it, esp Faith and Xander :)