Reviews for Love Deserved
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
You know what, in some ways I find this so plausible...Buffy would have done anything for Angel at that point, and although she would hate it afterwards, it still could have happened. Good job.
En fait chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Uhm...it was...weird. But not in a bad way! I'm just not sure what to say. Mostly because, I am NOT a fan of fics that make Angelus love Buffy. I get it, artistic liscense, but it would NEVER happen in canon. Of course, neither would most of the stuff that happens in fics, but for some reason, I have a severe mental block on any and all B/Aus fics. Other than that, your writing style is different - the words kept me interested, even though the subject doesn't inspire the archaengel choir in my brain. I must agree with reviewer #1 who said that the line, "Buffy, you're dead..." was really funny. It's like 3 am and I'm trying not to finish a paper, and I didn't want my mom to know I was up cuz she'd wanna come check and see the paper (I told her it was done) so I'm like stuffing my fist in my mouth, and then choking on it...if I die, I blame you!
CrystalSaffron chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That was WICKED AWESOME! I can't wait for more! any new plans?~CrystalSaffron
Diane LD chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
That was... interesting, to say the least. A very original take on the Surprise/Innocence arc.

Your writing style is good, with a dramatic flair but not overly so. I have trouble pulling that off, most of my work is constantly threatening to turn itself into a long rambling poem. So, you know, kudos to you.

This is very original. I've never seen a Surprise fic like this, and trust me, I've seen a lot of Surprise post-eps.

My favorite line:"Buff, you're dead..." I dont know why, but I found that infinitely amusing. I could see Angelus saying that to Buffy. It kind of sounds like something he would say to Druscilla to remind her of her undead state.

Anyway, as this rant... *cough* review...winds down, my main point is: This is a pretty good fic, good writing. You'd think I'd say that in the beginning, wouldn't you? It would have saved me a hundred or so words.

Good fic,