Reviews for Ryousama
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
1.) Straddling.
2.) Lowercase Yami. When it is not a proper noun, it must be spelt "yami." If you are referring to Yami Yugi, then it would be capitalized.
Ms.BennyMazz chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
i love it :)
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
one thing... arigato. that was flippin' BRILLIANT
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
So much rape. I wish I was bakura while reading this. Must read again and again. I didn't know we could write lemons. I KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT IN MY SERIES NEXT! it will be disgusting and rated m, so if you find it, don't like rape and sex? Don't f***ing read! Oh god, I hope my classmates read this, I have never said these words before, lest write it! This story has woken my split personality! O_o
Nessa Fudo- I love yugioh chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
i loved the story and i lovee the ending its a cute twisted sorta moment )
evilgoddess1990 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007

its over!

but it was so good.

i loved the story.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Dragon-Orb chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Holy fuck that was a nice lemon. *big thumbs up*. You are totally corupt Elli, honestly. I love it! _ You better have written the sequel with Malik. I demand it! *shakes fist and pouts* We should start collaborating again. Man, we made such good fics. _ Email me sometime.
Dragon-Orb chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Very nice. I honestly forgot how well you write limes/lemons. Damn girl, that was very sweet _ And how generous of you to not stop it before it got really good. *glomps*
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
OMG iagree with you about the Bakura thing
Ashla chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
That was different. Never read one where Ryou wasn't the submissive one of the two Nice one!

SLán slán!

Casey chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
I have read many fanfictions but for some reason I passed over this one until now...Awesome writing...Keep it up.
Nachtwoelfin chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
I just love your story. You should really make a sequel to it. You know, how Malik reakts etc. It would be nice to see that. This story is just great especially the part about Ryou being the dominant one.
inu382 chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
*giggles* I don't wanna miss at thing by Aerosmith is a nice song to go along with the ending. Cute story. I liked reading it, and its funny to re-read. But the weird thing is that when Ryou was being evil I found it cute...O.o
Inu382 chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
...loved it. Way to go! Although...its hard to imagine Ryou like that...but its possible. *shrugs* I remember I read one where Bakura was stripping for Ryou...*tries to imagine that* ...GODDAMMIT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! -_-
Yamori chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
You know, that was really adorable. Despite the fact that Ryou was all sadistic and...creepy. _ Anyway, great fic! I love t3h tendershipping! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »