Reviews for When Arrogance Met Adorability
DC-Deastro chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved it, you did good considering it was your first time with the pairing.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Loved!
Balidoria chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Thank you for writing this! After I read obsidian age for the first time I wanted something like this to happen. Instead in resolutions nothing changed!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
One of the best ever stories I've read on this pairing. The fact that you focused on the events of the Obsidian Age was fantastic. Not to mention, you made me laugh and made me cry...even made me do both at the same time.

Thank you.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
"Why me?"

"Well, I never did find it enjoyable to be kissing bald green Martians."

haha, how I cackled oh so loudly at this one, and then Alfred's little note that he left!

Well executed, and very funny too! :)
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
What a great story! And I love the title...
librastar chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
cute and well written, loved the bmww interaction. Though the ending is VEERY similar to one of heybat's fic.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Ah...that was absolutely wonderful! I loved it! Great job, although I didn't actually, um, read the comic...;;
HeyBats chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This was great!
s3lina ky1e chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
write more this is really good. i mean it! please?
silverbluehues chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
THAT WAS GR8.
superninja chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Great story. Nice job of visualizing the events through Batman's memory so that the reader is reminded of what lead up to this. The first half is a nice peek into Batman's head and his world of pain. The second half is angst and flirtation between these two that feels very in character. I am hoping, with fingers crossed, that you will be inspired to write this pairing again. In the meantime, I'm just going to have to check out your other fics. Great story!
Fate chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Good stuff. I could nitpick a little, but I won't because the overall story is well done. The part with Bruce and Diana reflecting back on that final OA battle was a bit of powerful writing, my friend. Keep it up!
casrinator chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
That's all? No! I want more, more I tell you!

A great story. Batman is my favorite male hero and Wonder Woman was my favorite as a child - so it's always interesting to see her in fanfic. :)

*clicking add to my favorite stories list in case another ch. should show up...*
Batwonderlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This story was very well written. I enjoyed the charactarization of Bruce and Diana, also your discription of how Batman reacted to the events in Obsidian Age. Very well done!