Reviews for 100 Bullets
The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
Funny, heartfelt, tragic, surprising, shocking, horrifying... These little stories are fantastic. Please continue them!
iamfaraway chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely love this drabble. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's quite beautiful - short and tragic. I read it for the first time a few months ago, I believe, and it made me want to cry. You set it up so well. Poor Vash... It's so sad...

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love this particular drabble. Honestly, I keep coming back to it, just because it's so poignant.
Sabara Winner chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
I think I laughed at every single one of these little things XD Awesome! Zillions Sporks...yeah I laughed about that for a while. Good job!
Diamond Wolf Returns chapter 27 . 12/14/2006
Wow! I loved these! They were all cute, short, and fun to read. Keep going please. I'd love to read more.
Lucky Meryl chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
That one's actually funny. I like that one...
Lucky Meryl chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
And now Knives and Meryl. Can't you decide on a couple and stick with it? I mean you've had Vash and Meryl, I think that last one may have been Wolfwood and Meryl, and now Knives and Meryl. And the Knives and Meryl thing? So not gonna happen.
Lucky Meryl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Meryl married Wolfwood? Or did Vash miraculously become a preacher? Milly's not around...where is she?
Rak chapter 24 . 6/11/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA!
potodueser chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
THAT... was freakin' hilarious!

But I agree with Meryl, Cheesecake is one of the greatest things in life. Definitely better than guys...
Dead Poet chapter 27 . 1/25/2006
I have to say, I think that was the most enjoyable thing I've read in a while. These drabbles were spectacular. From the heartbreaking to the hilarious, I loved them all. Kudos! *hands you a donut*
PinkFalcon chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Oh, I like this one.
Celesma chapter 27 . 7/22/2005
Almost all of the drabbles had me cracking up . . . especially "His Authoritah." Plus, "Afterlife" was a deliciously twisted look at what Legato might experience as opposed to the void of nothingness he predicted for himself .
youkai chick supreme chapter 25 . 6/5/2005
wow... see, kitties are magical i tell you.
youkai chick supreme chapter 23 . 6/5/2005