Reviews for A Plea for Life
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Poor Marik. But, Yay! He lives XD

0_0 He was in a morgue! If I was him I would've died just from learning that. Lol.

Great job. I love it!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was so sad and cute. I liked it.

TDH
Ryou Malik Luvers chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
T-T...that was, so beautiful,and yes i know that sounds lame, but that's the only word to describe it...I cried, it was awsome
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
[Tears up] ;_; This is such a great poem!
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
crying; oh marik, dear marik i love you so much. *hugs marik thankful he didn't leave the living to be with those of the dead.* so happy :)
MariksMyra1614 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
oh, it's so sad! i love it! i just love happy endings!i can't believe he almost died. you put so much detail and imagination into this story. keep it up!
gothicchristian chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
AW! so much saddness, cuteness and character depth all in one! awsome!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Mojobubbles: DIE INCEST! *kicks incest*

Kamilah: o.O ...hey, where's Yami B?

Mojobubbles; he's been mad ever since I wrote that lil blurb about Kura wanted to talk to him and Yami B was kind of annoyed because BAkura interrupted his soap-watching time...

Kamilah: Oh yeah.

Mojobubbles: Moving on...since I kind of need to do some homework, I'll get my rear in gear and read this...

Kamilah: *at the end* AWW! SO CUTE! *sob sob*

Mojobubbles: o.o A freezer? That's a new one.

Kamilah: *fwap* It was *cute*!

Mojobubbles; No duh...sibling fluff is always cute, Yami...*sweatdrop*

Kamilah: ...yup.
Chaos chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hooray for fluffy sibling cuteness! WHE!

GR! **glaring at a past review** NO, MARIK DOES NOT HAVE THING FOR RISHID!

THEY'RE BROTHERS! FOR THE LOVE OF RA PEOPLE! GET YOUR IDIOTIC MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTERS! **prepared to attack people's minds with power washer**
Cyborg001fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Wow...I need to catch up on your other one too,but I've gotta work on mine first. This was really really good. The word "Wow" comes to mind. I had a similar idea for Marik too,but i'm not sure I will put it out there. Anyway,good work,hon. See you later!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Another very cool poem! :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing. :) Please write more like this! :)

BTW, this poem is meant as just the expression of love that one sibling has for another..nothing more nothing less. Just thought I'd point that out. :)
v1rg1n1a chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
this could be a rap song... lol I made a beat and everything while I was reading it and imagined Eminem singing it... lol... i am weird...
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Great Fanfic! I am going to go check out the fanfic metioned above!
Brii-Brii-Chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow...awesome...beautiful...that's all I can say. I can't find the words to describe it. It's so wonderfull...Later...

~Princess Flame~

PS: Does Marik have a thing for Rishid? Just wondering.
Adelianna chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
_ 'Nother wonderful poem, Daisy. Poor Marik, to be so close to death again. ;_; Well, atleast it had a happy ending, and Marik yet again stays amongst the ranks of the living. Anyway, continue the excellent writing. Ja ne!

*~*Adelianna