Reviews for Home
Pickle chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I wish oyu had continued. I like these stories and the characters
danc4him chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Aw. I love it! Keep updating!
rampneschick chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is a relly good story. You have to update as soon as possible.
Michelle chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
Keep Writing I want to Know whats goin gon with Jack and Sam . . . I hope they get together and sarah died or something. . . write soon
Repeat chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
omgosh! this story rox! u have to update soon soon soon! is sarah still alive, or did u kill her off? PLZ say u killed her off, plz! lol. wow, im really into this fic. update soon
carryin da bannah!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Hey hey just wondering when you're gonna update Horses, your story with the CC...that's all
Teepot chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Dakki,
So sorry I didn't review the first time I read this chapter (yes that means I read it twice) If you bounce around like crazy after receiving a review well then I'm the same when I see you've updated. So you know what Dalton...
In your face.
*mean redhead look*
I love what type of character Jack is turning into. It makes me infatuated all over again. Ah...
And I can't wait to see the next chapter of 'Horses'.
Teepot.
BrownieMelody chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
Hrrm. . . that chapter was really thought provoking. It was BEUATIFULLY written! I read a portion of it aloud to myself (dorky i know) and it flowed so wonderfully. BIG WORDS ARE COOL! I loved your usage of imagry and metaphors-they really helped me imagine the whole story line. Loved this chapter! Great job!
Brownie
MiseryLovesCompany chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
I think the way you write is fantastic!. How DID Pinky really get his name? I like his character even though he seems to be a real hard-ass. He's the older version of what Spot grows up to be like.
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
*Sends in three boxes of peanut butter* That oughta shut him up. *Sends evil glares to Dalton* I'm mad at you... *Turns back on him*

I must shove Jack and Sammy into a closet! I MUST! They're meant to be! Like this! *Makes funky finger expression*

*Is a mick* Can I join you boys? *Gives a pleading, lonely, smile*

Pinky... Spot... What is with leaders and their so not intimidatin' names? Huh? How DID he get his real name?

Lots of love! Sapphy
BrownieMelody chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
This is SO incredibly good! I like the plot-it's original and cute. I also love the way you write, it flows and illustrates the scene perfectly. Great job!
Brownie
OneConfusedNewsie chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
This fic is so awesome! I started reading it at like 11 last night but when I found out it was a sequal I had to go back and read that too. They're both excellent! I was up till like 3 in the morning just so I could finish! Anyway, please update soon!
MiseryLovesCompany chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
:O
Oh to run into someone like that and discover they have a child...Is it her child? Erm, probably not most women would know if they had a kid or not. Update soon!
Teepot chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
AH!
They're called cliff hangers, and they're cruel and they make me all (spins in circles) frustrated. 'Cause I can't wait to see what happens. Jack as a daddy! It makes me happy, 'cause he'd be so cute with a little one strapped around his neck. And because he'd be the coolest dad.
So yea, you have to keep on writing...for my sanity...
Teepot
Also! Isn't Annabelle a cool name?
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Dakki-kins, mind if I put your Princess story on my site? _

WOAH! Goddamn that Jack! I don't know whether to be mad at him, or not... Cute kid though... He shoulda been with Sammy the entire time though... *Growls*

Lots of love! Sapphy