Reviews for The Crimson Wave
lilally13 chapter 12 . 3/5
I found this story in 2006. and know I find it again. I love this story more than any of the others, I hope you get this. I hope Shido gets back to Cyric and Cain get destroyed.
J.O chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
So...are you ever going to continue this?
axlyles chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
O.K. This story is better than Crimson Tide. This is one roller coaster ride that you would love to run with again. I hope to read more on this story.
Quinn-tessentiallyObssessed chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
i absolutely love this story! please continue it! the way you describe the connections between the different characters is absolutely awesome! pleas continue the story and update it soon! i will be checking subscribing to you and your story. so please update!
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 12 . 12/12/2008
Everyone likes to be mean to Shido. Why?

BECAUSE WE CAN HA HA! Seriously Love what you've done with the story so far and looking forward to more. So Update soon please?
ladysubaru83 chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
what whats gonna happen to Shido? stupid Cyric being so distacted that he got stabed in the back XS so whens the next chapter coming?
dawn257 chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
It's great, how about making things work out with Cain and Shido? That's more interesting than Cyric's children getting him back. Maybe a choice?
MagicalKaiLover18 chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Wow! This story is so good! I'm amazed this story is great! I've seen 12 episodes of Night Walker and I have to say that this story is far more exciting! PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE? I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! POOR SHIDO! I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Lil Ally chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
hey now don;t be so cruel. were is the rest of this. please oh please wright more for me to read. i'm being selfish here i love your work so far.
Raven Black chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Cain is such a jerk! No means No! Cyric has to get him back. I'm totally engrossed in this story and i hope it will be continued. It's absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to read more
Bringer Of Fears chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
I love this story and you guys write so well. Update soon, please don't let your loyal fans go for long without the next chapter!
LadyofTheBlackWings chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
I hope you are going to update this story soon. *Sniff* I want to know what happens! *crying* Please, live Cyric! Save Shido from the blond, drooling, overly- obessed dog! In this story, only you can screw Shido senseless!

Ops, sorry got a bit carried away. Please update!
Naroki chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
oh! I loved this chapter! the story is going along great. I feel sorry for both cain and shido...but mostly for cain...poor guy ;_; well, I hope you update soon!

-Naroki
noone chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
right, so now I finally know who cyric is...are you going to update again? because that would be lovely! love the story, the characters, the plot, sugoi! please update soon! baibai!
jesenia quiles pedrosa chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
i love this chapter wow cain and shido i love them both yay good work and plz keep working on it it going good