Reviews for Scream 4: Still Screaming
9 years later... I review this and ask you to continue
Laura chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
FANTASTIC job-keep going!
My Requiem chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
OK I am only going to offer constructive criticism, because you said that you welcome it. Overall it is a wonderful story that has the potential to be even better. I only had three problems, all of which I admit that I too, at times, am guilty of.

of Detail- I loved the Opening sequence, but It left a little too much to the imagination, I would have loved to have more suspense leading up to the climatic death scene, perhaps even a little more into the death of the friend. It may make it more interesting to attack it from a double perspective and make Heather more of a round character, and make her death scene more fun, and sad at the same time.

- Ok this ties into with the above comment on the fact that, it skips around, such as when she runs out the door, I completely missed her running out the door, she was suddenly outside, I had to re-read the sentence to get it right. One way this could be fixed would be “She turned in the other direction, she began to run through the house, towards the unlocked door. Hearing his footsteps right behind her, they seemed loud almost deafening. She reached for the door, wasting no time turned the handle, the door opened and she ran out into the night. The footsteps grew louder to her ears and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her lower back. She reached her hand around, feeling the ice-cold metal of the blade protruding from the small of her back. She stopped and looked at her hands covered in warm blood that dripped from fingertips.”

Dramatic- Ok its fun to have some drama, but it just bothered me that after only hearing one news report that dewy dropped his O.J. Dewy is a Police Officer, it may surprise him, but I doubt that he would drop his drink. Don’t take me wrong, had there been more evidence in the newscast to directly point it as a re-occurrence, other than the vague hints given in nearly all newscasts. And well I am from a town that in 1997 had a widely publicized school shooting, and every single time there is a shooting, they compare it to the one in Pearl, at least on the Local Broadcasts, so I expect the same is true in Woodsboro, especially after two copycats, so Dewy would probably be used to it by now.

Well I hope this helps you become an even better writer, your story is unique and deserves to be finished and I like it so far. Thanks –My Requiem
krazyphycho0889 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
good story had me on the edge of my seat.
coliemcnoly chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
this is great! keep going, this is a good start with an awesome plot beginning
Fireb chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Hey, this is a good story. An introduction quite as good as the ones in the movie- it really scared me- and a good first chapter. Hope you'll keep this up!
JAF chapter 2 . 9/14/2003