Reviews for Sister of Night
dkwr07 chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
wish you would do a sequel. it was a great story.
darkangel chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
amazing story and its a shame there's no sequel cause it would be awsome! anyway great job, really enjoyed the story!
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 20 . 10/7/2006
come on, why won't you put in a sequel? this story is so cool it deserves an encore. you could set it up that either angel or the gang or both run into buffy by accident, a couple of months or years in the future, and what all of their reactions would be to see each other again, or maybe you could adopt an idea that seems to be popular and buffy ended up pregnant from their one time together, or something. i really like this fic and am just trying to hand out some ideas in the hope that one of them will appeal to you and you continue.
Tommy14 chapter 20 . 2/24/2005
I really enjoyed your story and liked the ending. Thank you for your hard work.
Tomy chapter 20 . 10/18/2003
I really enjoyed your story - wasn't sure if I would when I began reading, but you developed the plot in an imaginative way - working some cannon, some original ideas in a very impressive manner. I'm sorry to see you won't be continuing this, I'd love to read more.
Jessy chapter 20 . 10/17/2003
hi asrai

please you have to write a sequel, you can't let it be like that, I love the site, please write it

I'M begging you

I love the whole fic, please think about posting it at my site .

jessy
Jessy chapter 20 . 10/17/2003
hi asrai

I'M begging you

I love the whole fic, please think about posting it at my site .

jessy
Tariq chapter 20 . 10/16/2003
Hi. Sad...but Nice!
Jessica chapter 20 . 10/15/2003
That was the perfect ending to a perfect story. You're talented. I can't wait for you to write another story.
fallenadieu chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
aww you left it there? but what about buffy? will she live, will she die? and what will happen to angel?
IceQueenK8 chapter 20 . 10/14/2003
ohh this was such a great story! I'm sad to see it end. This was such an original story! great but sad ending!

Buffy and Angel Forever!
BeraMoon chapter 18 . 10/13/2003
OH MY GAWD *MAJOR JAW DROP!*

This isn't going the way i thought it would...arg..poor Buffy...where the hell is faith? Strange...yep...!

Keep writing, i'm waiting for more!

WOOHOO! (sorry, me tad hyper!)
Teekoness chapter 18 . 10/11/2003
You left it there! Ack! How could you leave it there!

*takes a deep breath and calms down*

I like how you switch between calling him Angel and Angelus. I don't know if it was planned, but it gives you a sense that things aren't as simple in Buffy's mind as she would like.
glennierose chapter 18 . 10/11/2003
This story has been amazing. I hope that you intend to write a sequel.
Tariq chapter 18 . 10/11/2003