Reviews for For I Am Pharaoh
Crystal Kitty chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
_ Nice story! Very funny!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
LOL!Mid...I like him but he IS annoying...UPDATE SOON!
ReLeeS chapter 12 . 6/26/2004
Why, hello!

Haven't seen me in a while, have ya? Well no, cuz I *drops to a whisper* forgot about your story...But what matters is that I came here to review for ya eventually, right? Good, glad things are settled. Haha.

The last few chapters were as funny as ever, I was laughing every single chapter. The "Fantastic Fanfiction Plothole Devices" are very clever haha. Well, I'll be here whenever you next update, so til then! Ja ne,

-JG
purpledragon chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
I found that funny, quite confusing, but nonetheless funny. Where did you come up w/ Mid? and why must he be so annoying? i think he thinks to much. Id love to see what Bob does so UPDATE SOON!
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 12 . 6/8/2004
GO MID! _ The chapter didn't suck! I loved it! Update soon! _~
cwthewolf chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
This is really funny
JenniChan chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
o_o Dude, I'd rather get stuck with Yami than Mid. Mid wasn't like that in the thoughts!

Well, you finally updated! Hurrah!
Bookdragon chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Dude, you updated! THANK YOU! Please continue!
h2ma0p chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
XD Mid...I think I rant about Seto-sama like that very many times. Speaking of Seto-sama, according to him there are nine levels of hell. Wondering how I would know such an opinion of his? Yes, yes. Go there and be friends with your lovely janitor shishu (hm...I think it's janitoress, really). Anyways. I thought this was funny! I was waiting for a long while for when you would update. YAY FOR UPDATING! I wonder where the others could be...maybe they are wondering in Riverside Park-I MUST CHECK OUTSIDE LATER! Yes, I live across from Riverside park and have an excellent view! Mehehehehehe...and I am happy that Bob shall come back! *holds up banner that says YAY FOR BOB!* Oh my, I'm babbling in views again. .;; Ja ne for now!
Sapphire Snowleopard chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Ahaha...I like Mid...he's cool! Does Yami ever actually get let out? Will Bob 'mysteriously' die because of unknown-things-such-as-Joey-or-certain-other-members-of-this-fanfiction? CAN bob die?And does Bakura have a yami as well, or is Yami justr 'special'?But anyway...it's still really good, and you still must update as soon as humanly possible...please.
purpledragon chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
um...hi

im having a bad day and i thought that by reading this fic would brighten my mood. the only way to do that is if there's a new chappie. unfortunately there isn't; which makes me sad :( and its been a long time since i reviewed for this story and i cant believe that it hasnt been updated! maybe its just me but i sure as heck want to see Yami take over the world while being insane. its commical (funny) in a twisted way.

SO PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Aubrey-Cat chapter 11 . 5/24/2004
Oh, gods! The kittens! Why did it have to be cats?*sniff*
Another thing, is the reason that everyone on the plane is acting crazier than normal a leak of some sort? Such as, one from the fuel tank, by any chance?
Can't help you with the name for yami's yami, though, but you could name it(him?her?) after an egyptian god of some sort. You can look up names from Google.(eg type in Bastet, or whatever, and look at the rest of the names too).
Anyways, this is really good, and you MUST keep writing!(please?)
Sapphire Snowleopard chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Funny! Usually I don't read yu-gi-oh fanfics, but this one's good! The only thing that I can think of to improve is that you need to be more careful with where you put speech. Sometimes it can look like the wrong person's talking. But apart from that, please continue!
Scapegoat Azazaello chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
More chapters? *sighs* I guess I'll have to read those too... Hee hee. *snuggs*
~Scryed :3
Cassandra chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
More! I just red the whole story, and I love it! Yami is so much better as a crazy megalomaniac Pharaoh! And than lawyer and his powers were so funny (I juste took this one because I liked the scene where Joey tells Tristan about them, and that whole chapter... it’s not the only funny thing)... and the drunken Bakura will be back! I wonder if Mokuba will finally win his bet about his brother falling in love with Ryou !
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »