Reviews for Angel
Setfiregirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
AW! That is so sweet! It's just perfect! I love the fact that you didn't change anything that happened in the original story, you just described what Lina felt! Too sweet!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
very nice and very clever how the stories mirror. XD love it
Andi chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Very nice. I love the parallels between the two stories. Very well done. -
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
First, let me tell you, I'm not a fan of Lina X Gourry (it's right up there under Xellos X Filia in pairings that make me sick!) That having been said, I really liked this fic. Very much in character and very sweet. The only improvement I can offer is a spell check ("she would not" accept and "I started letting him" occasionally.) Good work!
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
snif..snif..Kawaii! Puppies and special!
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Great job! I simply loved it! That was too awesome. I loved the anology between Lina's relationship with a dog and Gourry. It was so cute! I can't really remember anything else I want to say about this fanfiction other then the fact that I loved it.
PUNKIE GURL32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I really enjoyed ur there is a true L/G fan!_Best stroy I've read so far!
methodic madness chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
I love the parallels between the puppy half of ths fic and the Gourry half. I don't think I had ever noticed the Gabriel/Gabriev thing before - I wonder if the original writer (whose name I'm completely blanking on right now) meant it that way...

Anyway, I like this piece and I really hope you do the one from Gourry's POV. :)

Ahria chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Aw! That was SO cute!

sillycrazy chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
nice story. Cool. Keep up with it!
Filing Sloth chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Short and sweet. I like this! Lina's comparison of her relationship to Gourry to that of a beloved pet was very in character. Keep it up!
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
How sweet! I really like this story! A nice L/G!