Reviews for Thief in the Night
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
So, I loved this story, but I'm not quite sure what the sequel is that you promised... Or if you've written it yet. Don't suppose I could get a little help here?
PsychoWing chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
Great job. I like this story quite a bit and it's well-written.

I know you said that there will be a sequel, but it doesn't look like you've posted it. If you have, could you send me the link so I could read it? And if you haven't, could you when you do? Thanks!
starryeyes10 chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
great story
stasa chapter 20 . 8/4/2007
The story was really lovely and I enjoyed it very much :)

If you decide to write a sequel, I'm sure to read it
Malonami chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
thats right there better be a sequel! neh! lol naw it was good.
nova bomb chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
i really like this story. Great job i can't wait for you to start posting the sequil. Keep writeing
Faith chapter 20 . 4/13/2006
You are so evil ending it like that! Hurry with the sequel! Please! Pretty please! :P
nitehawk24 chapter 19 . 10/24/2005
I love crossovers and your story was awesome. But I can't get to the epilogue. Is there anyway you could e-mail me that chapter? I really want to know what happens. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Azari Kaiya Turner chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
So, where's this sequel? Please make one, I've waited a long time for you to. Though I also love your BtVS/Stargate xover, The Lost Son. So...write both? please?
Daughter of Zorro chapter 20 . 2/9/2005
great story. so where's this sequel you said you'd do? *wants to read more*
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
This story rocks!

I loved the Matrix stuff you had in Xander's first fight sence with Bear.

That fight sounded good.I wish that I could had been there to watch it.I would just sit there and eat popcorn!LOL
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Xander is a male Slayer?

How sick is THAT!

That's hot!

X-men are hot.
dogbertcarroll chapter 20 . 12/18/2004
Cool.
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 12/18/2004
" I was quite certain that you would pick Option 1."

LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
" I just thought to myself what is the worst situation that this could be and there was the answer."

*snicker*