Reviews for Sugar Sweet
Nice and sweet.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
fflluff...
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow, I think I have tooth decay! lol I luvved this fic! Pure WAFF, with accompanying fluff. Great combo!
personwithnoname chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
aw!cute! :]
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is one of my favorite stories. AWESOME!
melzx03 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
XD nyahahahhahahahahaah ITACHI STRIKES! hehe i TOLD you that was a good song ;) lol kawaii ;)
Gothic Rock Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I really liked this story. It was so kawaii! One thing... It's not Kamimura Kaoru. It's Kamiya Kaoru. _

I think Kenshin and Kaoru make the sweetest couple. Write some more! Ja!
naomi san chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
you're right it is fluff. Kinda like cotton candy fluff, but fluff none the less.
Flyinangel777 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
aw... tat is so so sweet! omg! its so nice! i love it!

great job! maybe u should do one with kenshin's point of veiw?
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
that is so sweet! a perfect bedtime fic, considering that im reviewing at 2 am. so much fluff...so soft...falling asleep...huh, what? oh yeah. wonderful job! you get some pocky!
Becca chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
how sweat, that was so cute.
Fireruby chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
OMG, this fic is so sweet and waffy. Wow... I loved this so much! This is one of those rare one-shots that gives you "thrill chills" up and down your stomach and spine when you read it. It's extremely kawaii and classic.

Please keep up the great work.
Quatre the Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*chokes on fluff ball* HACK! So much fluff! _ I'm surrounded! Good story though! *continues to choke on fluff ball* _
Nicky9 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I really like this story! It's really nice, mostly touches the heart, my heart! I like this story! It's a nice present for kaoru! Unitl next time!