Reviews for Tied by Fate
niyah606 chapter 19 . 5/3
That story was so freaking KAWII! i couldn't stop squealing at the utter KAWIINESS of it all
anxtlers chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
This is my first time reviewing here in and I have been here for a couple of weeks already. I don't know how people here do reviews, or if there is a specific format to follow. But what I know is that this fanfic made me smile like there's no tomorrow. First of all, I would like to congratulate you for finishing this story. The plot was amazing! From the 'bonded' thing between Sakura & Syaoran, how Syaoran's feelings developed, the misunderstandings, and how Sakura realized she actually love Syaoran; eaxh and every moment seems real and vivid. And let's not forget the lovely, beautiful, sweet, and happy ending, excluding the unmanly act of Eriol — whispers Syao-chan — it is sooo wonderful! Ah, the feeling of loving someone and being loved back is heaven. Glad, Syaoran and Sakura felt that. Oh! I so love S&S and E&T!
ElementalMaiden97 chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
This was the best Cardcaptor Sakura fanfiction I have ever read! I absolutely love what you did with everything. You kept them true to their characters, even made them mature as they should have at a different age. I love this idea for a plot. It was fantastic and wonderfully done! Congratulations!
NewGaaki chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Wow, just wow,.. :)
Thank you for a great story. I really really loved it.
Ichigo 123 chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Nice one man!
lizzuu1 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
That was great fab i cried soo much i even felt the love that was beaut it just lifted my spirts up even though im goin to school right now thank you that was a great story can be turned into a romantic movie ohhhh love it love it love
nami chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Aw, so cute!
That was one of the cutest fanfics I've ever read!
It was awesome, I loved every line of it **

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing with us.
It actually feels kinda sad now that I reached the ending :
Gotta read more of your stuff, then! Hehe.

Ps: You never explained how Eriol always knew what Tomoyo was thinking D:
nami chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
lol
Meiling keeps butting in and telling them they do love each other.
Although I know it's necessary, since they're so dense, it's not that nice when someone tells your feelings to the person you love.
nami chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
She realized it so suddenly!
Awesome chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next :3
nami chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
Yay, some Tomoyo x Eriol action hehe.
But how come Eriol can read her mind? lol
That's their connection? :x

And poor Syaoran /
But it's kind of messed up that he had to feel heartbreak at its worst to decide to go back home.
His mom is on the hospital, after all :/
nami chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Wow that was really cold of Syaoran.

Sakura didn't even care much about Yukito going to study abroad lol.
But she's still going to confess :x
nami chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Yay, Meiling found someone, I'm glad \o/
nami chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I'm really sorry for Meiling /
nami chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Poor guy .
I hope she falls for him soon haha.
nami chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
LOL
They're having a lot of physical contact lately hehe.
And Meiling hahah.

Now it's going to be even more interesting.
Sakura's going to be jelly hehe.