Reviews for Fell Wound
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
God, that ring in the advertisement looks like Nenya!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
OOOOHHH I'M IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW. Okay, so my own had a tree lighting today and we sang May It Be from FotR and like half of my chorus was practically bouncing in excitement. We may be slightly obsessed. Just a tad. I don't know if it'll be on YouTube this year, but who knows?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
HULK MAD. HULK SMASH LIRENEL.
hunted daughter chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Of a ranger.

Congratulations. You have accomplished the impossible. Which no other fanfic author has managed.

You brought tears to my eyes with faramirs dying request and aragorns promise and their obvious brotherly connection.

Wonderful.
peanutmeg chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
I just found this story, and felt inclined to comment on this chapter because of how you portrayed the elves. :) I love that you wrote Galadriel and Celeborn as having a loving relationship (there are FAR TO FEW stories portraying them). Thanks so much!
Nelarun chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
aww. a sweet tale. Yay for stubborn elves!

Nela
ForeverFaramir chapter 16 . 2/17/2005
I just realised that I never reviewed the sequels to Faramir's story, even though I have read them many times. I love this one so much. I nearly had a heart attack when you Faramir 'died' in Eowyn's dream. You keep to the charater you have devised excellently, and I now think Elrond rocks!He is such a stoic character in the books and the movies and is good to see a different side of him.

Well done
vortirla chapter 17 . 12/22/2004
i've just realised, i had read this story quite awhile ago and when i read chap 6, i stopped because i thought you were going to kill Faramir off! i reckon i was a bit stupid at the time but i have seen the error of my ways...i came back to it a few weeks later after i had read Faramir's Story and i'm glad i did. This story was heart wretching and i loved it! Your stories are just superfabtacular!
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice beginning, I hope you keep with it.

PS - you voted for BUSH? It may just be me, but Bush being re-elected makes me lose faith on humankind.
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 11/4/2004
Just wanted to tell you I've enjoyed your story very much. I love stories about Faramir and Aragorn and am writing some one was very original and I liked the way you used the tension of the argument,also Arwen and Eowyn's friendship.I will read more of your work.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 17 . 8/25/2004
Hey, this is fun... kinda like DVD extras. :) But yeah, good changes. I love E/F fluff, but that was pretty sappy.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 9 . 8/25/2004
That... was...evil. I really thought you killed him off for a moment there, and then somehow brought him back.
Lintucuiel chapter 17 . 7/25/2004
great ending!
Mad Wolf chapter 17 . 4/13/2004
You will not believe how many times I have read this story and not reviewed. I love this story, it always makes me cry! You should make a sequal of this one ( even though it's already a sequal).Please continue writing! and I love the delited scenes part, it's a great idea.
Dimfuin chapter 17 . 3/24/2004
Hey! I really liked your story! It was very well done, and the story line, though extremely simple, was good;-) It makes me want to read your other stories! I liked the edited parts too! I'm really not sure which way I'd rather have it...it was all good;-)