Reviews for Tell Me The Truth
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
It's really good, and I really like it (never mind the fact that I haven't seen any X Files eps in a long while...)-but the quotations are a little skewed (easy-fix problem. Don't spaz...), they should be the "..." ones you get when you push the quotation mark key and the Shift key at the same time, and not the ones you get by just not pushing Shift.

Also-when Monica's thinking about what she would like to tell John right then and what she wishes he would say to her, you wrote '...say to him is how I fine physically but emotionally...' and I think you meant to put 'I feel fine' instead of 'I fine', and it there shouldn't be an 'S' when Monica 'thinks' 'I want you to tell me how you feels'.

'Audrey Pauley' was a really good episode-I wish it had ended like that, but thanks to the immense Joss Whedon-ness of Chris Carter and all the writers on The X Files, I guess it just (*sniff*) wasn't to be...*sob*...
Psychette chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Aww. So cute! I agree, the episode should have ended just like this. Awesome story. Marvelously written.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
You did a good job for your first post ep - I could easily picture the emotions you wrote for Monica being real. And John leaving but racing back the next morning because he thought something had happened to her was very in character.

The only problems I have with your story is the format - it makes it hard to read when it's all in a big lump like that. Oh, and be careful with your 'I's - they should always be capitalised.

That's pretty much it, and those problems are easily fixed. They had nothing to do with your story content, which was very moving and something I would have loved to see on screen.
funkyangel21 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Well done! That was excellent
Genetic Mosaic chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Wow, that is really good.. You should write more post eps.. LOL : )
ATX chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
The way it should have ended!