Reviews for the mix up
Kendra Kontaki chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
GAH THE FLUFF! *almost drowned in the fulffyness of the fluff -'* but it was cute... CAN YOU COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY! (heheh)
Kendra Kontaki chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
well boff its a good story. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

P.S. put rin in it
Kagome19 chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Did you have to wait so long to get out another chapter? I've been waiting for such a long time! But that was good. Short, but good. Write more soon! For Sora's sake! lol!
Kagome19 chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
NO! I know you wont kill Ranma cause I'll kill you if you do. But I really really really really really really really like it. Only I'm kinda confused about why Akane would kill Kikyo when she doesn't even know her... but other then that its great. Hey! Where's my birthday present?
Miroku's Lover chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
Evil damn you write more more more more mmost know what happens!I mean goods story please write more.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE
water bottle and brush chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
we love ur story, it is the greatest. i love chocolate. dont you? anyway... i love your story! hahaha mouse is in a tree. hahaha! i brush my hair everyday! its fun to brush your hair. if you brush your hair, its going to be combed! its fun to eat! then you can get full! when i eat, i eat

yup, i do! ok, well we loved your story! cuz its the greatest! JA NE
EvilBunnies1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
lol I love it that you put the ranma characters in but where is the cute Royga I love him human and his piggy form! I love your fic pease continue!
Kagome19 chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
really really really good! Please write more soon! Get Ranma and Akane together soon! teehee!
Miroku's Lover chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Great need to read more more!
kikyoisevil chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
hey, i love my story! ok ja ne
Kagome19 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
BOOF! WRITE MORE! THAT WAS FUNNY! COME ON! PLEASE! BAKA! OK I'm done. I'm calm now. All I'm going to say is that I'll kill you if you don't write more. See? I told you I was calm!
Kendra Kontaki chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
nice boff nice...too bad mines better! HAHAHAHAH...jk dont pull my hair...
birds do poop chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
heya, read these 3 other stories! united within by kendra Kontaki (its a harry potter fanfic) and What would i do if i were in harry potter by kagome19 (also a harry potter fic) and kanna is cool by kikyoisevil! there all awesome! and if you like inuyasha, well go look up stories!
i love sandals chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
opps, i spelled love wrong, i forgot the L in my previous message. hehe
i ove sandals chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
i love this chapter, its funny