Reviews for After the Dust Has Cleared
Adrejon chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I cant believe its been almost 10 years since I first laid my eyes on the first chapter of the "Still Standing" Triology. I remember that I was hooked instantly and finding out a new chapter was posted always made my day back then.

Over the years I reread your OUTIM stories (especially the epic ones) countless times. Sometimes I watch OUATIM again, looking for this or that scene, only to realize its one youve made up. ;-) The way you wrote these stories is so amazingly vivid, that especially the triology counts as the ultimative OUTIM sequel in my mind.

So, thank you for writing the epos. It definitely has a special place in my hart and it wont be the last time Im reading it!

How about a "10 years OUTIM anniversary" special exclusively written by you? ;-) Just asking ;-)
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Great story!
dark flame dragon chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Actually if you view the character profile of Sands at IMDB, it states that Johnny Depp chose the first and middle names of Sands. Also, I think Cesar called him Juanito, but I'm not sure about that either, so for us his name will always be El.
moms5thchild chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
Just found this story.

Excellent, your style is tight and yet very fluid. I can see the images you spell out clearly. I have only one complaint and it is a complaint I have even with professional writers. When your characters make their way do they use a hammer and nails or do they pour cement. A person can stumble, tumble, slink, trip, tiptoe, run, spin and even barrel roll whem they move from one place to another. Making their way is non descriptive and easy trap to fall into. Just a pet peeve.

Mom
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Another excellent story from you! I loved the dialouge in this the most!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
I love it! poor psycho sands I love him so dearly I feel bad for El having to deal with his shiz! he lol
Asher Elric chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
This was a nice read. I enjoyed it imensly.

Thanks for writting it, mate. See ya around.
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
The banter at the end was amusing. This was well written.
Asher Elric chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Um...idiot! what does he expect when he goes into a fking house on his own? right, you'd get shot because what goes up must go down and the shit always hits the fan.

Gee, I gotta use that line sometime. I think it sounds great.
Asher Elric chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Ah, poor Sheldon. That makes a hell of a lot more sence than the three mugger guys who werent muggers.
Asher Elric chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
I can happily tell you that I do not know much about guitars. First, my Dad happens to be a guitarist and he's pretty good. He teaches sometimes. But, I am sure he'd kill me if I tried anything that included a bullet, strings an frets.

Clever idea using that song. I know Johnny does a lot of music. He even came up with the Sands theme in OUATIM. Rodriguez asked everyone to come up with a theme or something for their characters. Anyway, good update.
Asher Elric chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
I think Johnny came up with it when they were filming. I'll have to watch the comentary on that to make sure though.

I hate the first movie to this series because its in spanish and I'd rather not spend my time trying to read the line so fast that I have no clue what's going on because they've all ready moved on.

I think IMD would have that sort of information though.

Good thing keeping it off camera, it would have made things odd.
Asher Elric chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Ha, how cute. I love these two.
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
I guess Sands still has to wait for the "Oportune moment"

I do hope that was the POTC reference you were refering too. It was such a little one that I think I passed it by the first time I read this. I had to go back to find it. I hate it when someone challenges me and I can't deliver!
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
I alugh in El's general direction for useing a cliched beginning!

*lol* this was amusing.