Reviews for Obvious
Bunnyfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this story was so sweet!, I enjoyed reading it a lot! :D, great job! :3.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aww, haah, that was cute, very well written!
fox-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is simply amazing. You've written these characters with dazzling emotions, and I enjoy every moment of it, while at the same time agonizing with them. Good job!
Kosakka chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Ahahahaha! That was great! I loved that! Very funny, ahem, ver nice *nods nods*
evilpinkfuzzle chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

And I LOVED the fanfic. Especially the loin cloth moment, and the kissie-kissie, that had me cracking up. Oh boy, I love fanfics. :D GREAT FANFIC...And you must give me a sequel, that you must!
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
SQUE! so sweet! love it!

p.s. who's that minkata? damn her!
Megfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Love it, especially I obcessed with Megumi/sano. You should write another fic about ths couple because you have great skills
Marilee chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Happy B-Day! out of all the S/M fics I read (thats alot) this is probley the most likly to happen.*_*

Don't you just love S/M togather!
Morena chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I really liked your story I even printed it out to show to my friend. I thought that there were very different events that happened and that made it very interesting and exciting to read. I look forward to more of your work.
Katie Done chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
WRITE A SEQUIL!
Adrenaline Shockwave chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hey, i loved yer fic! It was just precious. I love romantic stuff like that, so write some more and keep up the good work!
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
that was such a sweet fic! keep writing! and, can you please R&R some of my fics?
sanogurl chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*clap* *clap* very good! _ and more stuff like this is greatly needed. i usuly dont read sonfics but i like the way u did this one.
Jieli chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hey this is awesome. megumi and sano make such a cute couple, i love the whole party thing and megumi being jealous. YEAH definitely write a sequel or ANOTHER chapter!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This was a great storey! And if it's not to much

trouble could you write another part to it ?

(Happy Birthday)