Reviews for Shattered
kikumarucat chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Though I hate yaoi... I find this strangely interesting...
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
are you going to or planning to continue your story? it's quite breathtaking to read!
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
were they doing it on the court?
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
so suspenseful!
Shadowed Fires chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Are you really going to update? Because now its been over TWO years. Anyway, its a really interesting story, and there aren't any granmatical mistakes or spelling mistakes either. So, PLEASE finfish it?
Jingy chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
o lol tezuka ran away from fuji cold stare lol lol hey u plannin on writin a nex chpt? u shud lol this story too much fun
speadee chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
I could really feel the grief, guilt, and strong emotions of the characters. I also felt the suspense at the end.

I forgot to mention previously that I understand things get busy, and that writing is not easy. It takes time, so there's nothing wrong with taking forever to get new chapters up. I still look forward to Chapter 8.
speadee chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
I found your unfinished story, Shattered, when I stumbled upon the TeniPuri DSP site. I really wanted to know what happened after Chapter 6 (or Chapter 5 Part 2), so I did a search for your "Regatto" and "Shattered." I finally found your account after logging in and searching for your screen name, and that's how I found your newest Chapter 6/7.

I just wanted to say that I like your story. I almost drove me to tears, and you didn't go OOC on the characters. I did get confused with the "Mitsu" at first until I read your explanation.

I was hoping that Yuuta would wake up. I'm guessing that he, Captain Tezuka, and the family kept it secret because Yuuta was too mad at Syusuke, and seeing him might be dangerous.

Was there a reason for Fuji to move out of his home? Was the apartment so far away that it required a plane?

I really look forward to the next part.
May-Linn chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
will you continue this fic? please please put up the last chapter! i know it's been a long time but please don't forget about it! please...
SpasticMonkey chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
AH! Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! I can see it now, the words 'died of fanfiction obsession' on my gravestone...XD LOL. I don't mean to be pushy but i really hope that you'll update soon)) Lolx
Sortbird chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
;_; It was great to read it!
SilverCyanide chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Good...and sad. Just one thing; Tezuka's in Munich, Germany not Berlin. *nods*
Fuji-sama chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
I've got one word for this story: AWESOME! So angsty! So sad! Poor Fuji-kun!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Fuji's birthday is coming near. Why don't you give him a surprise nice birthday present like an update of this story? _ Hehe... Sorry for bother you. I just wandering my collections of good fanfics and started reading your stories again from the beginning. But seriously, it would be a nice surprise for me and your other readers if you update. Not to mention that you said it would be the last chapter. So pretty pretty pleaasse...
renalan chapter 7 . 1/19/2006